Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The only thing worse than an echo chamber is hypocrisy. So no, I’m not in it for that.
    Didn’t think you were being polarizing here necessarily
    The polarizing part came from my idea that while I don’t know you very well, there are threads on here wanting to permaban you and simultaneously make you the king mod or something.
    That comment was more about the long term history, and I could be off base on it, not sure.
    Sometimes people like to argue just for arguments sake, and just sorting that out.
    Hahahahaha....nowwwww I understand. I'm just king of the mods and that has upset some haters (jagee) who are pretend mods. Thus he called for my ban.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I took it. My company asked me to, as I travel for work on an emergency basis, to sites both foreign and domestic. I would have preferred not to, and in hindsight I probably could have (and should have) said no. I took the single dose J&J shot. I had a very mild reaction that evening, but nothing really worth noting. I have however developed some peripheral neuropathy in my fingers and toes that very coincidentally became noticeable right about the time I took the vaccine. I also resumed some hard running right about that time, and it’s possible that long term back injuries have been aggravated by the running creating some pressure on spinal nerves. But there is some mention in the medical literature of peripheral neuropathy as a side effect. In any case, my two foreign trips scheduled since then have both been postponed, so I could’ve gotten away without taking it - yet. But I think the ship has sailed on not having to take it eventually, especially if you have any desire to travel by air.

Politicians have never been ones to waste a good crisis and most of the American public is still pretty complacent about signing over their liberties, so the opportunity will be taken to create several long-term disincentives that affect those who refuse to “be part of the solution”.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    So... this would be a thing if he posted it on FB... he didn't... or if it was anywhere near a current opinion of his... it's not.

Project Veritas is usually pretty good about giving context and the full video. At this time, all they have is an out of context snippet of a video chat with ???? who knows, from 7/10/2020....

So, yes, 10 1/2 months ago he said that... when nobody really knew what the vaccines were... and how they worked was a concern... so?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom