Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well the jig is up. I'm a shill for and coconspirator of the oft feared big pharma. I'll be using the chips we implanted at birth with the eye ointment to wipe your memories clean.

Btw, we cured all diseases years ago but decided to just hide it because we couldn't possibly find a way to make money on it.

Neat.

Ever been hunting?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    CDC to stop investigating mild cases of covid in the already vaccinated. Seems like getting covid again is a feature of the system and not a bug

Have you seen an actual statement from the CDC on this? I haven't been able to find it with a couple quick searches. The headlines have me disheartened, but I'd like to get more detail.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The article said 10200 people out of 101M vaccinated have been infected. I’m sure the number is orders of magnitude more than that. If the vaccine is 95% effective against Covid 19 we shouldn’t be astonished if 5 million of that 101M vaccinated people got covid 19.

The article also said that half the vaccinated people infected were infected with variants. I think the CDC should be interested in keeping statistics but to investigate every case seems sort of “meh” to me. I think I’ll just save my worry for more important things.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The article said 10200 people out of 101M vaccinated have been infected. I’m sure the number is orders of magnitude more than that. If the vaccine is 95% effective against Covid 19 we shouldn’t be astonished if 5 million of that 101M vaccinated people got covid 19.

The article also said that half the vaccinated people infected were infected with variants. I think the CDC should be interested in keeping statistics but to investigate every case seems sort of “meh” to me. I think I’ll just save my worry for more important things.
    As long as they are still being recorded, as you say. I wouldn't expect a full federal investigation but that data is valuable.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Have you seen an actual statement from the CDC on this? I haven't been able to find it with a couple quick searches. The headlines have me disheartened, but I'd like to get more detail.
    From CDC website

“As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.

Previous data on all vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC from January–April 2021 are available.”

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I find it interesting that if breakthrough cases 10% get hospitalized and 2% death rate. Median age of 58.

wonder if these numbers will change due to the early vaccines being given to elderly or if they will hold true for the larger data set coming down the pipe.

The way we have to phrase that and think about wills the numbers change because we don’t know is the exact reason I don’t want the vaccine yet. Researchers are still trying to fact find, saying otherwise is lying to everyone including yourself

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I find it interesting that if breakthrough cases 10% get hospitalized and 2% death rate. Median age of 58.

wonder if these numbers will change due to the early vaccines being given to elderly or if they will hold true for the larger data set coming down the pipe.
    The data will almost certainly get worse from this point forward if they only are only monitoring* the severe breakthrough cases.

* Not sure how they define monitoring. Also still not entirely clear to me if data will be collected at all on mild cases

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    101M fully vaccinated people by 30 April, and just 10,262 breakthrough infections...0.01% rate.

27% of “breakthroughs” were asymptomatic, meaning diagnosed due to surveillance testing. 29% of hospitalized breakthroughs were asymptomatic or not hospitalized because of COVID.

Median age of breakthrough infection death was 82, and 18% of breakthrough deaths were asymptomatic or died not related to COVID; average US life expectancy is 78.5.

Really nothing surprising there...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    27% of “breakthroughs” were asymptomatic, meaning diagnosed due to surveillance testing. 29% of hospitalized breakthroughs were asymptomatic or not hospitalized because of COVID.

Median age of breakthrough infection death was 82, and 18% of breakthrough deaths were asymptomatic or died not related to COVID; average US life expectancy is 78.5.
    Had these people not been vaccinated I have no doubt these cases would have been added to the total positive case count and death totals. Yet since they are breakthrough cases of vaccinated people, the PTB are quick to dismiss the hospitalizations and deaths as not COVID related.

Funny how the math works on that one.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Day 6 since I got my second shot. Still here. Setting reminder for 20 May 2023 to post, just in case I make it. That is, if silicon valley hasn't found a way to shut down all the gun forums.

I guests simpleton's are going to simpleton. Do you know anyone that believes the vaccine will kill, in a year or so, beyond a statistical norm?

I don't...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom