• ...and so much more!
  • stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    *sits down*

bears fan for life, not going to lie i do enjoy seing all the bandwagon fans disappear as soon as they have a bad season

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    *sits down*

bears fan for life, not going to lie i do enjoy seing all the bandwagon fans disappear as soon as they have a bad season

The Colts are my second team, I'm not going to abandon them. I may have a paperbag over my head when they play, but I'll stick it out with them.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Long time Colts and Lions fan. I proudly wore my Lions gear alongside my Colts gear for the past decade.......I will now do the same with my Colts gear along side my Lions gear. I say as I sit here in a Colts T-Shirt. I'm hoping for an 8-8 season....I can live with that! If it's worse than that....then so be it. We had to know rebuilding time was coming, hopefully we will just EASE into it and not jump headlong into it.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Been a season ticked holder for 20 years. I have seen the bad times and will stick with them. I have always said that one day Peyton will be done and people will break their ankles getting off the bandwagon. Makes it easier to park and the beer lines are shorter.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    hopefully manning stays out forever!!!! never really liked him. everyone gives him god status when it is really the team that has made him who he is. if it wasn't for his receivers and what not he would be nobody!!!!

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    I love my Colts, they shoot great!
    :draw:
    Those other ones, are OK too.;)

I would like to see Painter out there now.:abused:

No plans to get rid of my tickets; all I want is chance to beat the PATs.:evilangel:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    hopefully manning stays out forever!!!! never really liked him. everyone gives him god status when it is really the team that has made him who he is. if it wasn't for his receivers and what not he would be nobody!!!!

Classy post wishing an injury ends someones career.

But to your second point, umm have you seen the Colts this year? Same receiving core from the SB two years ago and a more healthy version of the one last year that Manning threw to when he was lighting up the air being in the top 3 in pretty much every passing statistic.

How is Kerry Collins doing? But hey, dont let the actual facts get in your way.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009

Yeah, your giant football brain is on display here since they are doing so well without him;)

Sometimes folks just don't realize when they show how ignorant they are at times. :laugh:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009

Just to add here. Its not only my opinion. The Colts are now now # 30 in the ESPN power rankings. But of course we still have pretty much the same receivers, not to say we didn't have good ones. And we even have the same "what not" including Jim "Valium" Caldwell, Baby Bill Polian, no Howard Mudd or Tom Moore, no kick coverage other than our punter Aqua Man.
    Our last few draft pick by baby bill of Hughs, the departed Ugoh are busts to point out the obvious. Gonzo pulled a hammy standing up from the pooper, Donald Brown is on the soon to be departed list. I feel bad for our good guys. Freeny, Mathis, Bullet, Bethea, Dallas, Reggie, Saturday, even Adai who I am not sure about but has looked like a silver lining so far.

Go ahead Mr Kipper and tell us all how Manning is just a normal player with god status.

What you are is, not astute enough to know is Peyton is going into history as one of the best QBs to ever set foot on the field if not the VERY best.

Do you even watch football?

AKg20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    up yonder
    I left Indiana when the Colts left Baltimore (coincidence I think) so I never got on the fan club, but Peyton has to be the smartest quarterback in the game, maybe ever? But whenever he decides to hang up his cleats, wouldn't it be cool to see him as a coach? The man is brilliant, seems a waste to just be breaking the games down for us. I'm not saying he's done, just thinking out loud.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Been a season ticked holder for 20 years. I have seen the bad times and will stick with them. I have always said that one day Peyton will be done and people will break their ankles getting off the bandwagon. Makes it easier to park and the beer lines are shorter.

Does this mean that I'll actually have to start going to the games if I want to watch? I don't think we've had a blackout since I was middle school in the late 90s.

Yep, we're already finding out who the real fans are. Everybody is wanting to jump ship now. And we have other fans that haven't jumped off who are parroting this "suck for luck" crap.

The Colts will show some improvement this season as Collins gets more in sync with the recievers. He was missing throws on checkdowns last week. The encouraging signs are that the defense looked decent against the Browns and so did running game. Unfortanetely the Colts couldn't buy a first down in the 4th qtr until the game was out of reach.

If everybody thinks the bandwagon is jumping off now, wait til next week when the Colts play Pittsburgh. This game could get ugly.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Does this mean that I'll actually have to start going to the games if I want to watch? I don't think we've had a blackout since I was middle school in the late 90s.

Yep, we're already finding out who the real fans are. Everybody is wanting to jump ship now. And we have other fans that haven't jumped off who are parroting this "suck for luck" crap.

The Colts will show some improvement this season as Collins gets more in sync with the recievers. He was missing throws on checkdowns last week. The encouraging signs are that the defense looked decent against the Browns and so did running game. Unfortanetely the Colts couldn't buy a first down in the 4th qtr until the game was out of reach.

If everybody thinks the bandwagon is jumping off now, wait til next week when the Colts play Pittsburgh. This game could get ugly.

I am a die hard fan of the Colts, since well before Manning. I was a fan when they drafted Jeff George. But this league is a QB driven, it is nearly impossible to win without an elite QB and that is getting more important every year. The lone exception may be Eli Manning but he is more than just a game manager imo. But the last few winners Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Big Ben, Peyton, Big Ben, Tom Brady X 2.

The last time a truly game manager won was in 03 with the Buccaneers.

I would be fine with having one bad season for a chance to get another franchise QB. It just makes sense in the long run. Not that I think they are tanking it btw, they just really are this bad. If Peyton comes back, he has 2-3 years tops, thats perfect to upgrade the offensive line and get Luck accustomed to the team. Hopefully he would be our Aaron Rodgers.

noname1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    I must be a fan. Everything I eat out and look at my receipt I see the increased sales tax I pay to cover the cost of the stadium. I love watching football, but the unchecked obsession with a team seems unhealthy and unwise. I reserve the right to call any product garbage when it looks like garbage. Right now the entertainment value of the Colts is garbage.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I would be fine with having one bad season for a chance to get another franchise QB. It just makes sense in the long run. Not that I think they are tanking it btw, they just really are this bad.

Yep but that's different than a lot of fans saying that they should tank to get Luck.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area

Oh, I think it can get real ugly....real quick! Who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised! Collins threw a TD last game......that's an improvement. First game we held the Texans in the 2nd half to no score. So see, we are improving.......

Top Bottom