• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This one was Orlovsky. Hardly any running game, ZERO pass protection, Colts poor qb hung in there and showed his toughness. He's a keeper. Good accurate arm too.
    Caldwell must go. Christensen can help him with his bags. No plays to keep opposing D off guard. Offensive line coach should be shot and bribe Howard Mudd to come back.
    Defense looked fair tonight other than a few holes but overall did a good job. Linebackers coming around good.
    Keep Reggie if the $ allow, Brackett can go. All heart and popular but Angerer is getting it done. Bethea should be paid and kept. Bullet can go too. Oft injured and the secondary is adequate as is with a good pass rush.
    I don't think we have to rebuild as much as many think. Injuries have made things look worse than they actually are.
    Saturday is still tough and should be kept. We don't have anyone to replace him and he's worth the cost.
    I think Manning will be healthy and back. The Colts would have dumped the game if not. Luck hopefully will be the choice. IF not then well make do with what we've got. Collins has to go. No way $6m should be paid to him. I like the guy but realistically you can't pay him that kinda $.
    Happy the Colts won but I think it's unfortunate we may give the first pick away for no reason other than a meaningless win.
    Go Colts

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Man that ending was great! It was one of the best endings to a game in a long time, and I was there to enjoy it. Lucas Oil went crazy when Reggie caught that pass! GO COLTS!

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Happy for the win. Maybe the Colts would have 5 wins if Orlovsky had been starting from the beginning. He;s not as bad as I thought he was. The Colts have a chance to beat Jacksonville next week. The #1 pick will be an tremendous trade asset come April, but If the Colts don't get it, a lot of drama will be avoided.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Whats with all the love for Luck? He's good but in my opinion there are better draft choices. Personally I would take Kellen Moore. He reminds me of junior left handed Drew Brees.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Whats with all the love for Luck? He's good but in my opinion there are better draft choices. Personally I would take Kellen Moore. He reminds me of junior left handed Drew Brees.

No offense but there is a reason Luck is getting as much love as he is. People in the NFL that get paid for this stuff love him. Not only is it the yahoos like Kiper its ex NFL QBs. I put a HUGE amount of faith in who he has had coaching him. Jim Harbaugh is an awesome teacher of the QB position. Just look at Alex Smith, he was on his way out of San Fran and now he is the QB of a team that will most likely win 11 or 12 games. Plus Luck has been at many of the Manning camps and has actually worked with Peyton. He is tall, athletic, extremely smart, very accurate, and runs a very similar offense as teh Colts do now. He calls his own plays, calls his own audibles, and reads the defense just like Peyton.

He isnt getting this kind of love for no reason.

I have nothing against Moore really, I wouldnt mind the Colts taking him later in the draft, but most certainly not first round. He may be close to the size of Brees but that imo is where the comparisons end.

I will come right out and say I am a HUGE Brees fan being a Purdue guy, I have a framed College and Pro jersey in my basement. But he is not the norm in the NFL. Few elite QBs are his size, but what makes him unique is he is a fantasic athlete, aside from being a good QB. Much more so than Moore. Moore is a 6ft pocket passer with a mediocre arm. He is a smart kid, but there have been many smart kids who cant make it in the NFL.

Few kids come from these prolific passing offenses like Hawaii, Boise, Texas Tech, etc and succeed in the NFL. Some do, but most flame out. I would rather have a guy who has proved himself on the big stage against the big teams like Luck, Barkley, or RGIII. Barkley is obviously not an option this year anymore, but RGIII would be my 2nd choice behind Luck right now.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I still say we should have took the trade offer from teh Bills for Wayne. He is an aging receiver and a first round pick and later pick would have been great for a rebuild.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    No offense but there is a reason Luck is getting as much love as he is. People in the NFL that get paid for this stuff love him. Not only is it the yahoos like Kiper its ex NFL QBs. I put a HUGE amount of faith in who he has had coaching him. Jim Harbaugh is an awesome teacher of the QB position. Just look at Alex Smith, he was on his way out of San Fran and now he is the QB of a team that will most likely win 11 or 12 games. Plus Luck has been at many of the Manning camps and has actually worked with Peyton. He is tall, athletic, extremely smart, very accurate, and runs a very similar offense as teh Colts do now. He calls his own plays, calls his own audibles, and reads the defense just like Peyton.

He isnt getting this kind of love for no reason.

I have nothing against Moore really, I wouldnt mind the Colts taking him later in the draft, but most certainly not first round. He may be close to the size of Brees but that imo is where the comparisons end.

I will come right out and say I am a HUGE Brees fan being a Purdue guy, I have a framed College and Pro jersey in my basement. But he is not the norm in the NFL. Few elite QBs are his size, but what makes him unique is he is a fantasic athlete, aside from being a good QB. Much more so than Moore. Moore is a 6ft pocket passer with a mediocre arm. He is a smart kid, but there have been many smart kids who cant make it in the NFL.

Few kids come from these prolific passing offenses like Hawaii, Boise, Texas Tech, etc and succeed in the NFL. Some do, but most flame out. I would rather have a guy who has proved himself on the big stage against the big teams like Luck, Barkley, or RGIII. Barkley is obviously not an option this year anymore, but RGIII would be my 2nd choice behind Luck right now.

Very good points. I would disagree with "mediocre arm" statement. While Moore doesn't have a cannon his arm is above average. The "6ft pocket passer" is pretty accurate. He's not a runner, thats for sure (he's in the negative numbers for career rushing yardage). I just feel good about the kid and yes, I am a Moore fan. He's definitely a 2nd round choice at best, but so was Brees.:D

Talking about prolific passing offenses, Purdue during the Tiller/Brees era wasn't called basketball on grass for nothing. ;) I am a big fan of Purdue and Brees. I was glad when the Chargers traded him.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I'm still here too. As much as people hate to hear, "It's a business decision..." - well, it's a business decision. I'll wish him well even when we play against him.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I can't wait to see the lack of Colt's jerseys come football season!

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

We should all get together, go to a game and wear jerseys of all of the defunct players. I've got a Marshall Faulk one.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    HH has a Manning jersey, and we'd love the opportunity to get him to sign it. However, don't know that that will ever happen. :( He is a great guy, and has done so much for this team, city, and state. I hope he will conitinue to be an active part of Indianapolis and Indiana.

Top Bottom