• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    this is what I want to see for the Colts next year: Andrew Luck in the QB pocket, Peyton Manning on the side as Offensive Coordinator, Clyde Christensen as Head Coach.

Jim Caldwell and Curtis Painter OUT.

Orlovsky -- he's proved that he can win as a backup QB. Keep him.

Kerry Collins -- could go either way. if he's healthy, try him out. If not, Sayonara.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So Now...

...It's time to talk MVP. Even though he didnt play, I think Manning has proven that he's the most valuable player in the league.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    this is what I want to see for the Colts next year: Andrew Luck in the QB pocket, Peyton Manning on the side as Offensive Coordinator, Clyde Christensen as Head Coach.

Kerry Collins -- could go either way. if he's healthy, try him out. If not, Sayonara.

My personal opinion, Draft luck, sit him behind Peyton (al la Montana/Young) for a few years; learning the system. Painter-Gone, Collins-Gone. Caldwell-stays (but on the HOT seat).

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Luck may end up becoming the great QB that everybody thinks that he is going to be but he's still in college and unproven in the NFL.

If Manning can't come back, draft luck

If Manning can come back. trade the pick for a price in draft picks high picks, draft another QB in the 1st round and put a team around Manning for a couple more years til the new QB is ready to take over. If the Bengals can get multiple 1st round picks for Carson Palmer, the price for the #1 pick in 2012 will be huge.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dammit!.. I was honestly, at this point, hoping for and 0-16 season. Now were doomed to have that assbag Polian around forever. 0-16 is the only perfect season this organization deserves after tanking their chances for a real perfect season a couple years back...

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I was at the game and honestly both teams played terribly. If you take Lacey's interception for a touchdown away and Browns 80 yard run, they would have been tied. All the hype about them being good again is bologna.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was at the game and honestly both teams played terribly. If you take Lacey's interception for a touchdown away and Browns 80 yard run, they would have been tied. All the hype about them being good again is bologna.
    definately... It looked like the keystone cops from both sidelines from what I saw in the beginning

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN

Outside of Luck being drafted, there is almost no chance of any of that happening imo.

Manning will not become the offensive coordinator for the Colts. If he is healthy he will play somewhere, if he is not healthy he wont coach the Colts.

What did Christensen do that makes you want him as the coach? The offense has been beyond anemic and vanilla this season. They still have some really good players on that side of the ball. Christensena nd Caldwell did a poor job of preparing Painter before this season imo. Both should be fired. Besides we tried to hire an ex assistant coach with zero NFL Head coaching experience with Caldwell. I have no interest in doing that again. A 55 year old coach with zero head coaching experience at any level is not high on my list of what I want in a coach.

I agree with cutting Painter and Caldwell, but you can take Orlovsky with them. The win yesterday was the first win of his career. Yes he has 1 career win in 7 seasons in the NFL. He had a whopping 82 yds yesterday, he had very little to do with that win. That was all running game and defense. No thanks.

Kerry Collins was awful when he was healthy. He is still under contract for next season and if Indy decides to pick up that option he is owed 6 million. That is the no brainer of the season.

Top Bottom