• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    For the Colts sake I hope he can play, but to be honest, for his future health they should probably sit him the rest of the regular season at least.

Two concussions so close together is no joke and scary.

THIS^^

As much as I would love to see him play, like DarkShadow said 2 of them so close together is nothing to play with. The rest of his life is more important than that.

browncofiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    Being a fan means you're there with them any time - wins or losses. Prayers go out for Collie, that he'll be OK and make a full recovery to play again when he's completely healed and well.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!

:rockwoot:

Kathy

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    HATE the Colts but I don't like seeing players with head injuries. It is part of the game and I enjoyed a handful of times when I couldn't shake the cobwebs. Hope he can get healed up so he can continue to play while he still can.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    THIS^^

As much as I would love to see him play, like DarkShadow said 2 of them so close together is nothing to play with. The rest of his life is more important than that.

100% agree. I actualy am more focused on next year at this point. As much as I have backed the Colts over the years I just dont see a deep run. BUT Id love to have to eat those words.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    HATE the Colts but I don't like seeing players with head injuries. It is part of the game and I enjoyed a handful of times when I couldn't shake the cobwebs. Hope he can get healed up so he can continue to play while he still can.

BEH! If you hate the Colts you must have your own head injury.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I guess I should love franchises that move and hold on to the previous franchises history. I'm of the camp that when a team leaves town, it should be a new team.

Blah blah blah,,,if you want you can trace the colts back to the Miami franchise. what ya gonna do in a few years when the colts have been here longer than in the open sewer that is baltimore?? Jeezz I was almost glad to see the crybaby ju take a dirt nap to get him to quit crying considering he left town to play when he was a old geezer.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm also not a Colts fan because I don't have to be a homer. I do like the White Sox but that has nothing to do with proximity. It has to do with the REAL Pudge. Hockey, its all about the Bruins. What I'm going to do in a few years is still NOT like the Colts. =) I am a fan of the NFL though and some Colts players aren't too bad and their cheerleaders do a lovely job.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I'm also not a Colts fan because I don't have to be a homer. I do like the White Sox but that has nothing to do with proximity. It has to do with the REAL Pudge. Hockey, its all about the Bruins. What I'm going to do in a few years is still NOT like the Colts. =) I am a fan of the NFL though and some Colts players aren't too bad and their cheerleaders do a lovely job.

If you dont like the Colts WTF are you doing trolling? Who cares about hockey. Tell ya what, why dont you go start a hockey thread and see how many friends you can make.

Top Bottom