• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    These threads are played out, and the only reason they keep appearing is because people are jealous that they don't have as much as they would like.

Yep...Sure looks like there is a little "jelly" going on...Maybe the OP needs to go to "Jelly School"...(Thanks, I have been looking for a reason to post this..."Jelly" LMAO)......

[video=youtube;3LYDvDNIhP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LYDvDNIhP0[/video]

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I think I frequent many a GS/RS and have seen very little in the past year and a half, I got a box of 500 on a trip to Florida in Georgia by chance, and four boxes at a WM locally again by chance in the past, am I missing something? Majic 8 ball do tell me where and when to go, and I will.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Well I guess if you like to wait outside of Wal-Mart at 4 AM it is available.

LOL, keep thinking this please! I've often wondered about the difficulty some profess in finding 22 ammo @ Wally and have been considering myself fortunate to be able to find and buy decent, sometimes large quantities of it on a regular basis. 4 AM is not when I'd go ( if I actually wanted to find any) but whatever trips your trigger!

Last edited:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    After having a true left-handed semi-auto (Tavor) I sold all my "compromise" (right handed) rifles. Next 22 rifle I own will be a left-handed 10/22 clone, even if I have to machine the parts myself. Until then, I'm not remotely interested in the chase for overpriced ammo.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    After having a true left-handed semi-auto (Tavor) I sold all my "compromise" (right handed) rifles. Next 22 rifle I own will be a left-handed 10/22 clone, even if I have to machine the parts myself. Until then, I'm not remotely interested in the chase for overpriced ammo.

Well, if you think regular 22LR is rare and expensive, just wait until you try to find left-handed 22LR. Regular 22LR just won't feed right in those left handed 22's.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Well, if you think regular 22LR is rare and expensive, just wait until you try to find left-handed 22LR. Regular 22LR just won't feed right in those left handed 22's.
    I have approx three thousand rounds of left handed 22LR. Will trade for right handed on a 2-1 basis. Just tryin
    to help out you left handers~

Dim Mak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    4 am at any Walmart is the best time to be there you don't have to deal with any "People of Walmart" types only bored employees who are acting like they're working hard and hardly working.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    4 am at any Walmart is the best time to be there you don't have to deal with any "People of Walmart" types only bored employees who are acting like they're working hard and hardly working.

Won't argue this but if you want to actually score 22 ammo at the Wally's in my area 4AM is about the time of day least likely to find any.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Mark 1911, when you see that guy please kick him in the crotch for all of us!

Ah heck no! He's one of my fishing buds and takes me on one or two Lake Eerie Walleye trips every year which are awesome more often than not. I wouldn't want to give up my spot. Heck, from most of the responses here, when it comes to hoarding .22 ammo, he's an amatuer compared to the average INGOer anyway. :laugh:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Wow, found some CCI .22 at the Fishers WM yesterday, at $3.27 a box of 50 + tax, LIMIT of one box, I won't be hoarding much anytime soon!

Top Bottom