• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Question. What happens to Trumperism now? Does it fade away, or does it become a movement similar to the Tea Party? Im kinda inclined to believe the latter, and think that Trump might actually become a "real" billionaire, as he creates political empire. I see a bunch more rallies in his future.

Pretty sure Trumpism killed the old warhawk GOP, which has needed to die for a very long time.

It's also considerably more moderate socially and economically, it's just that because it's Trump, people's TDS prevents them from acknowledging that.

The best that I can say about the Trump presidency right now is that (by my estimates) at least 10M people voted Republican who hadn't done that before. Or at least, hadn't done that in a very long time.
    That's a big number.

(I heard one pundit point out that Trump received more votes than any other Republican in history, just not as many as Biden.)

So, with a decent human being as candidate, which will bring back a bunch of Republicans that split their vote at the top (either for Biden or the libertarian), the forecast for conservativism is actually pretty good.

No, you'd be wrong. If you put Mitt Romney up as a republican candidate, he wouldn't do any better than he did against Obama.

Trump brought a very different set of policies to conservatives than they had been presented before. And that set of policies is dramatically more popular than anything the GOP had ever offered.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey. You’re the one who injected race.

I inserted an opinion based on the asked question. A opinion I can back up. If it hurts your feelings so be it. You can just go on ignoring the other complaints that often fall along same lines, but in which you happen to believe.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’m sure all those POC who voted for him were terrified of losing their country to non white people, huh?

Whys it always evolve into “trump supporters are racist” with a certain few? Tiring.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’m sure all those POC who voted for him were terrified of losing their country to non white people, huh?

Whys it always evolve into “trump supporters are racist” with a certain few? Tiring.

You mad too? Sorry bout cha. Perhaps if you read the actual post made, you’ll feel better.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Because of 60 years worth of programming, by design.
    You can't really fault people for that happening to them, it's a basic aspect of our psychology that can be exploited.

It's just like how they always talk about "white supremacist dog whistles" without seeing the irony.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You mad too? Sorry bout cha. Perhaps if you read the actual post made, you’ll feel better.
    Lol, mad, over you? LOLOLOL. Hardly, I actually find it funny to have read about your self acclaimed integrity and morality, only to watch you twist to a pretzel to justify recent events. I was just pointing out how every time someone asks a question relating to trump, you try to claim he had support due to racism, which has been proven false. Again, I’m sure all those POC are terrified to lose their country to non white people, right? :rolleyes: The president appeals to so many racists that he received more votes from POC than any republican in 60 years.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Lol, mad, over you? LOLOLOL. Hardly, I actually find it funny to have read about your self acclaimed integrity and morality, only to watch you twist to a pretzel to justify recent events. I was just pointing out how every time someone asks a question relating to trump, you try to claim he had support due to racism, which has been proven false. Again, I’m sure all those POC are terrified to lose their country to non white people, right? :rolleyes: The president appeals to so many racists that he received more votes from POC than any republican in 60 years.

At least he has class with his bias, which is more than I can say for 99% of people.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Because of 60 years worth of programming, by design.
    You can't really fault people for that happening to them, it's a basic aspect of our psychology that can be exploited.

It's just like how they always talk about "white supremacist dog whistles" without seeing the irony.

Most of them are awakening. Hell, even a few rappers endorsed him... never would’ve thought that would happen. Still, the programming has had a huge impact on some. See exhibit A

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

“Proven false,” ‘eh? Lol, ok.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    At least he has class with his bias, which is more than I can say for 99% of people.
    I prefer to reserve the term class for those who are consistent with their beliefs. You’re either against something, or you’re not. Turning the dial to 10 for 4 years and believing every accusation against someone, and then dialing it back to 0 and claiming nothing is proven isn’t bias, it’s hypocrisy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Question. What happens to Trumperism now? Does it fade away, or does it become a movement similar to the Tea Party? Im kinda inclined to believe the latter, and think that Trump might actually become a "real" billionaire, as he creates political empire. I see a bunch more rallies in his future.

Trumperism prevails and the rallies will be for DJT JR campaign for 2024...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    He won due to a combination of things:
    -He was believed to be an outsider
    -Hilary Clinton was his opponent
    -He had a strong personality
    -His "success" in business people thought would translate well to running the economy
    -He was a Republican that wasn't afraid to fight back against the Democrats
    -He appealed to a certain segment of voters who thought they were losing "their" country to non-white, non-Christian persons.

*** one need not subscribe to all reasons to justify their vote***

Instead of finding racism where it doesn't exist, you should know that the last one is not what you think it is. Instead he appealed to Americans who were tired of having their conservative values ridiculed by Elite Leftists. Add to the list the people who are constitutionalists who are tired of seeing the Left go against the constitution again and again, trying to rule from the bench and from their bureaucrats. If there's anything you can say about racism in this country, it's that everyone has equal rights in this country and that racism barely exists. That doesn't fit the agenda though, so the Left keeps the issue alive when in reality it's on life support. The groups now want more rights, not equal rights. That's where conservatives are tired with the whole argument. Women have equal rights, non-whites have equal rights, gays have equal rights. Anyone who doesn't believe that is drinking the :koolaid:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Instead of finding racism where it doesn't exist, you should know that the last one is not what you think it is. Instead he appealed to Americans who were tired of having their conservative values ridiculed by Elite Leftists. Add to the list the people who are constitutionalists who are tired of seeing the Left go against the constitution again and again, trying to rule from the bench and from their bureaucrats. If there's anything you can say about racism in this country, it's that everyone has equal rights in this country and that racism barely exists. That doesn't fit the agenda though, so the Left keeps the issue alive when in reality it's on life support. The groups now want more rights, not equal rights. That's where conservatives are tired with the whole argument. Women have equal rights, non-whites have equal rights, gays have equal rights. Anyone who doesn't believe that is drinking the :koolaid:

You, sir, could not possibly say that with a straight face and honestly believe it. If you were to say that it isn't a prevalent as it once was, I'd agree.... but to say it barely exists? Sorry, that just isn't true. And I'm not sure if you're conflating the terms, but having equal rights has no earing on the prevalence of racism in certain segments of the population.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I inserted an opinion based on the asked question. A opinion I can back up. If it hurts your feelings so be it. You can just go on ignoring the other complaints that often fall along same lines, but in which you happen to believe.

You don't seem to be a very good judge of mood. Hurt feelings? I'm just pointing out what looked like partisan bull****. But I'll give you benefit of doubt. You did say "certain segment" without making a claim about how significant.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    The experts said that if Trump had not taken the actions of shutdown and travel restrictions, the death toll would be 2 to 2 1/2 million. Instead, he did things the Democrats were completely against and the death numbers were about 10 % of that.

Maybe Trump became President so he could save 2 million lives.

That's a good enough reason.

:nuts:

Do what now? You think that covid, which clearly the majority on here think is either a hoax or the flu was going to kill 2 million people in a matter of weeks or months had Trump not...? Which is it? Is it deadly or is it just the flu?

You realize we were one of the later countries to do this? All of Europe had already done this. You think someone from the other party would have been like, nah?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That's what I'm sayin'. Dude thinks he controls your moods. It's at least entertaining.

But hold on. Remember. Joe Biden IS an honorary PoC. He worked all the details with Corn Pop you know.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis

Come on man. This is some of the dumbest **** I've seen posted here in a while. We're in Indiana so it doesn't surprise me.

You think everyone is equal? Jeff Bezos will have the same rights that you and I have? You're dreaming.

Whoever has the most $ in this country has the most rights. To say that racism barely exists is such bull****. There are people marching with Nazi & confederate flags with torches who feel empowered to do so now that they have a leader who reflects something they see in themselves.

Seriously leave your bubble.

Top Bottom