• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The experts said that if Trump had not taken the actions of shutdown and travel restrictions, the death toll would be 2 to 2 1/2 million. Instead, he did things the Democrats were completely against and the death numbers were about 10 % of that.

Maybe Trump became President so he could save 2 million lives.

That's a good enough reason.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How about all the lives saved around the world by putting a leash on the war machine?

I think 2 million would be an awfully conservative estimate compared to if Hillary had won.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He became president because America was sick of Establishment Political BS. We got who we voted for. I dont like the man and I think he is an inarticulate, crass man. But he did a good job in office. I only wish he did more.

Sadly, The Political Machine was too strong for him and he was voted out "by hook or by crook".

I accept the outcome of the election, but I do not accept that it was a fair election. (documented vote tampering(ignored by MSM), MSM willing to lie and promote BS while simultaneously downplaying positive stories, etc) But here is hoping for some grasping at straws in this lame duck period leading up to inauguration. I just hope he doesn't spend too much energy on lawsuits/investigations that wont pan out to the point he doesn't do more good in his final days.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "Some people" may not realize that Trump ain't done. Besides the voter fraud investigations, Trump still has two months in office. He can do a LOT in two months.

Even if the democrat systematic voter fraud and recounts do not change the election results, Trump will not fade away.

The TDS crowd will have plenty of action to keep them in a constant frenzy for years to come, regardless wether DJT is president after Jan 20th or not.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Some people" may not realize that Trump ain't done. Besides the voter fraud investigations, Trump still has two months in office. He can do a LOT in two months.

Even if the democrat systematic voter fraud and recounts do not change the election results, Trump will not fade away.

The TDS crowd will have plenty of action to keep them in a constant frenzy for years to come, regardless wether DJT is president after Jan 20th or not.
    He’s effectively done. The good thing, the economy added a **** ton of jobs. So at least we have a couple of months of decent economic growth despite the pandemic. Well, plus however long it takes for progressives to **** it up. And they will **** it up. Joe’s tax plan by itself is expected to knock down GDP by 1.5 points. But at least the rich will pay their “fair share” with the **********s in charge of things. :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not a republican. I'm a Trumpian.
    I’m neither. Just a guy who could see that among the two very distinct proposed worlds, one was real and livable and the other, a postmodern wet dream fantasy of imagined wrongs righted woke social justice warriors.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He won due to a combination of things:
    -He was believed to be an outsider
    -Hilary Clinton was his opponent
    -He had a strong personality
    -His "success" in business people thought would translate well to running the economy
    -He was a Republican that wasn't afraid to fight back against the Democrats
    -He appealed to a certain segment of voters who thought they were losing "their" country to non-white, non-Christian persons.

*** one need not subscribe to all reasons to justify their vote***

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not a republican. I'm a Trumpian.

Question. What happens to Trumperism now? Does it fade away, or does it become a movement similar to the Tea Party? Im kinda inclined to believe the latter, and think that Trump might actually become a "real" billionaire, as he creates political empire. I see a bunch more rallies in his future.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He won due to a combination of things:
    -He was believed to be an outsider
    -Hilary Clinton was his opponent
    -He had a strong personality
    -His "success" in business people thought would translate well to running the economy
    -He was a Republican that wasn't afraid to fight back against the Democrats
    -He appealed to a certain segment of voters who thought they were losing "their" country to non-white, non-Christian persons.

*** one need not subscribe to all reasons to justify their vote***
    The last one is specious.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Question. What happens to Trumperism now? Does it fade away, or does it become a movement similar to the Tea Party? Im kinda inclined to believe the latter, and think that Trump might actually become a "real" billionaire, as he creates political empire. I see a bunch more rallies in his future.
    I think people got a taste of the good life and they’ll probably want that back.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The best that I can say about the Trump presidency right now is that (by my estimates) at least 10M people voted Republican who hadn't done that before. Or at least, hadn't done that in a very long time.

That's a big number.

(I heard one pundit point out that Trump received more votes than any other Republican in history, just not as many as Biden.)

So, with a decent human being as candidate, which will bring back a bunch of Republicans that split their vote at the top (either for Biden or the libertarian), the forecast for conservativism is actually pretty good.

Top Bottom