• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    Best guess is that they are really a matched pair, by design they are mirrored, safetys specific for each hand, ejection ports throwing brass left and right, and a price tag worthy of a Hollywood Action Hero. Still, very cool and I really do like the triggers. Gotta keep in mind though if there weren't people who could, and would, buy them, they would not have been created. Those are someone's Corvette, Ducatti, or Porsche. I like those kind of people, they sign paychecks!

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Best guess is that they are really a matched pair, by design they are mirrored, safetys specific for each hand, ejection ports throwing brass left and right, and a price tag worthy of a Hollywood Action Hero. Still, very cool and I really do like the triggers. Gotta keep in mind though if there weren't people who could, and would, buy them, they would not have been created. Those are someone's Corvette, Ducatti, or Porsche. I like those kind of people, they sign paychecks!

Full price with all options is $25,000.00.:)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why did Ed Brown owe this guy an interview? Why was this guy so pushy? I am missing something.

Some gun makers are busy. Some gun makers are doing bidness at the shows and don't want to be interrupted. Some are cranky control-freaks. It's a big world.

My father and I were in the Ruger booth at the 2012 NRA meeting in St. Louis running our baconholes with Ruger execs. As we were, Cabela's buyer and assistant shows up. We are dropped like hot rocks.

We shrugged and shuffle off. Don't blame Ruger, it is bidness.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    So it's time for a new 1911. I am thinking about an Ed Brown or a Wilson combat. As I'm a researching Ed I find this. Ed Brown Is Rude Shot Show weaponseducation - YouTube

Needless to say I was very disappointed after watching the video and have decided to never buy a new Ed Brown.

I'd like to know what others know about this situation.

Not to defend EB, but why would anyone believe everything they hear/see on the web?

Top Bottom