• ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    View attachment 379674
    Another beautiful morning for a trike ride. Today, the Lowriders club is doing a 40 mile ride from Wabash to Huntington and back. First half will be on a trail. Then we will transition to county roads.
    View attachment 379675
    View of the cockpit on my Catrike Expedition.

Monday, rode 42 miles on the Panhandle Pathway trail. It was a beautiful day for a ride.
    I think I saw you guys? Went through wabash at a parking area and seen some trikes this morning. Was going hiking at Hathaway Preserve. I biked the Wabash Trail to Lagro on Tuesday. Love that trail is so close to home. Do the Pandhandle several times as my father in law lives just a mile away from it. He takes the entire section to Winamac and they got another mile done going North of Winamac.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I think I saw you guys? Went through wabash at a parking area and seen some trikes this morning. Was going hiking at Hathaway Preserve. I biked the Wabash Trail to Lagro on Tuesday. Love that trail is so close to home. Do the Pandhandle several times as my father in law lives just a mile away from it. He takes the entire section to Winamac and they got another mile done going North of Winamac.
    There were seven of us on todays ride. People in Wabash county are always very nice to us when we are on the county roads.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Another beautiful day for a ride on the Catrike. Forty-three mile round trip from Rochester to Peru and back on the Nickel Plate Trail. Wish Indiana had more trails like this.

NOTE: No drivers were delayed in their trips or forced to share the road with us dirty cyclists.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Another beautiful day for a ride on the Catrike. Forty-three mile round trip from Rochester to Peru and back on the Nickel Plate Trail. Wish Indiana had more trails like this.

NOTE: No drivers were delayed in their trips or forced to share the road with us dirty cyclists.
    You all are a poor excuse of a bicyclist, you need to up your game.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

'Completely preventable' | Bicyclist calls for change after terrifying crash caught on camera​

Definitely not the biker's fault with this one.
    Looks like about a 13 year old kid in the passenger seat. Great example for them. Last three digits appear to be 453, shouldn't be too difficult to track them down.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Looks like about a 13 year old kid in the passenger seat. Great example for them. Last three digits appear to be 453, shouldn't be too difficult to track them down.

This incident occurred in Indianapolis. What are the chances that the IMPD will investigate this crash? They might, since it was covered by the news, but without any fatalities, I think they might just file it away with the rest of the crap happening in the city.

Top Bottom