Why hasn't BHO released his transcripts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    BHO.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    There are so many things wrong with the story of that "student ID". The first being that the school didn't use that kind of card at that time. The second, the picture isn't from his Columbia days (closer to his Harvard Law days). Third, the student ID number was issued to some white kid in 1998.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Why didn't Romney released his taxes for the past 12 years like Obama and Biden? Clearly that means he's hiding something or doesn't pay taxes. Come to think about it, why don't more Republicans release their taxes for long periods of time? By golly, I bet it's because they're all illegals who don't pay taxes, can't doctor up 12 years of tax returns that easily.

No one cares about Obama's transcripts. He certainly doesn't have to bother listening to a few whiners still pissy he was elected, twice, as President. You lost that game and really you should move on. You look like an obsessive sore loser if you don't.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    He is president for the next three years and there is nothing that can be done about it. Get over it and start thinking about the future.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He is president for the next three years and there is nothing that can be done about it. Get over it and start thinking about the future.
    Feeling guilty because you voted for him? He's not legit so eventually that will be his legacy. Also you think he will hand over power in 3 years? I dont

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    What a horrible attitude to take.

What do you think you can do about it? He was a legally elected President. You're a sore loser about the situation. It's time to move on, child. Mooovveee oooonnn.

Feeling guilty because you voted for him? He's not legit so eventually that will be his legacy. Also you think he will hand over power in 3 years? I dont

I don't feel guilty. He's legit and confirmed and if he wasn't he wouldn't be the President. You guys have tried for, what, 6 years now to find SOME sort of minor fluke or smudge SOMEWHERE that makes him ineligible. And you've failed, continually, for 6 years.

No sane person cares about your inability to cope with losing. It's time to move on, he's as American as Bush and Reagan (ZOMG I SAID IT DIDN'T I? I COMPARED OBAMA TO REAGAN...HOW DO I COMPARE THE REPUBLIC JEEBUS WHO INCREASED THE DEBT MORE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. HOOOWWW DARE I)...grow up and move on. America is tired of this complaint.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What do you think you can do about it? He was a legally elected President. You're a sore loser about the situation. It's time to move on, child. Mooovveee oooonnn.

I don't feel guilty. He's legit and confirmed and if he wasn't he wouldn't be the President. You guys have tried for, what, 6 years now to find SOME sort of minor fluke or smudge SOMEWHERE that makes him ineligible. And you've failed, continually, for 6 years.

No sane person cares about your inability to cope with losing. It's time to move on, he's as American as Bush and Reagan (ZOMG I SAID IT DIDN'T I? I COMPARED OBAMA TO REAGAN...HOW DO I COMPARE THE REPUBLIC JEEBUS WHO INCREASED THE DEBT MORE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. HOOOWWW DARE I)...grow up and move on. America is tired of this complaint.
    the Kenyan or Romney were both a losing choice for America. I didn't vote for either. America lost and that's what I'm sore about, not a personal loss as you suggest.
    i already know where you stand and it isn't with my country. You can keep and be proud of your faker in chief. It will all come out one day and I'll be happy to see him in a jail cell sentenced by a court of law under the U.S. Flag.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    the Kenyan or Romney were both a losing choice for America. I didn't vote for either. America lost and that's what I'm sore about, not a personal loss as you suggest.
    i already know where you stand and it isn't with my country. You can keep and be proud of your faker in chief. It will all come out one day and I'll be happy to see him in a jail cell sentenced by a court of law under the U.S. Flag.

And nothing will happen and all you'll end up looking like is the fool you're being. Nothing will come out, because he's more American then you are. He respects our election process, you just call whatever President you don't like a non-American because that's what a few nutcases said. Perchance, are you from Arizona? I bet you could get on a certain, corrupt Sheriff's "police" force.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And nothing will happen and all you'll end up looking like is the fool you're being. Nothing will come out, because he's more American then you are. He respects our election process, you just call whatever President you don't like a non-American because that's what a few nutcases said. Perchance, are you from Arizona? I bet you could get on a certain, corrupt Sheriff's "police" force.

a4uo7WF.gif

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks for calling me a fool. I'll take it as a compliment coming from you but I still hope you get a temp ban from the mods for name calling.
    You just called the Kenyan more of an American than me, lol. You don't know me but if you did you'd realize how far off base you are. Your buddy will eventually go to jail, I'll bet ya.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013

Old memes don't make my point untrue. He'll never be "convicted" of any crime relating to his eligibility for President...because he IS American. It's literally mental retardation to not have learned this fact by now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Old memes don't make my point untrue. He'll never be "convicted" of any crime relating to his eligibility for President...because he IS American. It's literally mental retardation to not have learned this fact by now.

ok, do you think obama loves his country?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    They don't do background checks on Presidential candidates and the only qualifications one needs is to be 35 yrds old and a natural born citizen, and nobody cecks that one either.

This "He's legit and confirmed and if he wasn't he wouldn't be the President." is utter BS.

Top Bottom