• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'll be going to the 1500 to hit on Mrs Gungho...
    Well...we know he can dish it out...

:naughty:

I can't wait big boy ;)
    Now let's see if he can take it...

See you Saturday... ;)

It's still cheaper than a movie
    :popcorn:

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    If everyone had that train of though then company's like yours would drive online places out of business or at least keep them and the other LGS honest with their prices.

On a side note im gonna shoot you a PM about a scope for a 22 im looking at building up. Its all in planning stages right now but i would like to push business your way if at all possible.

i guess im a little greedy. i want every customer to eventually be a return customer that way i can turn a profit multiple times instid of a bigger profit once.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I go to buy guns. I've never seen cheap ammo there, but the guns are usually $100-200 less than at any LGS. Basically, I can get a pistol or rifle at an online gun store price, except try it out in my hand, and take it home that day. If you're not buying a gun, it probably isn't worth it, unless you're looking for something that is hard to find at your LGS.

I never use the counters by the door though, they seem to always charge the same as any LGS.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    What booth is Mrs Gungho in :dunno:, so I will know who to flirt and wink ;) too as I'm trying to buy something ? :cool: :popcorn:

I don't want to miss a chance to meet a fellow INGO member FTF.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    My second and third best firearms deal to date (not counting inherited firearms or those given to me) have both occurred during the 1500. There are deals to be found, occasionally if not always, but as many people have said I don't think you are going to find a lot of movement on a pretty commonplace Glock, M&P, XD, LCP, P3AT, etc.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Even more painful than no deals , seeing the stuff you've been drooling over at a fair price , and not having enough money! OUCH!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Too far of a drive for me and a gunshow. If I was ever up in Indy when it was going on I would still probably go back to Bradis instead. I'm glad I live this far away, I checked their new items earlier today and that Colt Combat 1911 made me drool!

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I go to buy guns. I've never seen cheap ammo there, but the guns are usually $100-200 less than at any LGS. Basically, I can get a pistol or rifle at an online gun store price, except try it out in my hand, and take it home that day. If you're not buying a gun, it probably isn't worth it, unless you're looking for something that is hard to find at your LGS.

I never use the counters by the door though, they seem to always charge the same as any LGS.

Have we been going to the same 1500......I just haven't seen guns for 1-200 less than a store.....I'm gonna follow you around.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom