Why doesn't Indiana have ad's like this?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I am failing to see the good in an ad such as this.. Offering services to people, and being flexible in forms of payment are a good idea, but the last part of the advertisement only announces that the proprietor is as a bigot and a racist. Not the sort of people I would want to be associated with, or even have doing business in my area.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My wife showed me that the other day. It has its high points, and its low points.

If he has so much business that he can afford to turn folks away, good for him.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    :+1: for the ad. Glad to see the owner exercising his free speech. Granted its not "politically correct" but that's the last thing I'd want to be known for in this era.

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    I am failing to see the good in an ad such as this.. Offering services to people, and being flexible in forms of payment are a good idea, but the last part of the advertisement only announces that the proprietor is as a bigot and a racist. Not the sort of people I would want to be associated with, or even have doing business in my area.

This. Saying people can't make good decisions based in their voting choice is just ignorant. I hate people like this.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh you silly Texas.

I hate people like that, too. But I still believe that people I hate should be free to show how stupid they are.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Are you sure this wasn't a parody commercial from "King of the Hill"? I was half-expecting him to say that he also sold propane and propane accessories.

This guy gives gun owners, Christians, Texans, and Republicans a bad name. He isn't being politically incorrect, he's acting like a bigot.

I would choose to spend my money elsewhere, and would encourage others to do the same.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    State-Certified Texas Gun Safety Instructor Won

Racist? Yep. Oh, and he's not joking:

He continued, “If you are a devout Muslim, you have the right to lie, cheat, steal, kill, do whatever you want to in order to promote Islam. Which means in the United States, if you are a devout Muslim, how can you pledge allegiance to the United States of America? You can’t. The ideologies are diametrically opposed.

“I consider all Muslims our enemies, no matter how nice they are. … I could not trust one and I, as an instructor, am not going to teach one how to shoot a gun and aid him in getting a license.”

Nice. I remember when people said the same thing about Jews.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I wish we could all be that honest without backlash. That is awesome!

Serious? Almost everyone jumped on the "he's a racist bandwagon"!
    Blue haired g-ma never blew up a plane. Little handicapped girl in a wheelchair never suicide bombed a police station. Who does TSA check? Blue haired g-ma's and little girls in wheel chairs. No wonder they've NEVER caught or stopped a terrorist! Political correctness be damned, we know who wants to kill us, and if you people think he's a racist and a bigot for refusing to teach Muslims how to shoot then I'M hanging in the wrong crowd. I'm new here, but I'm not new to this world.

Mods, if I've offended, please feel free to delete my account, after reading the PC outrage at this guys statement, I don't know that I want to stay anyway.

Remember, we have the 2nd amendment to protect the 1st!!!!!!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Re: my signature.

Playing on this forum makes me HAPPY, but after reading the ignorance displayed, I'd rather be RIGHT!!!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    KJQ -

With all due friendliness... lighten up a tad. Not all of this is "PC Backlash". To expand on Techres' point a little - for example...

What this guy did in being racist towards Muslims can just as fast be applied to any other race, religion, or ethnic group or whatever. It's not about being PC. It's that the next time it might be about ME. or YOU.

NOTE - I may disagree all to heck with any given group - but in almost every group you can find good and honest people.

I would submit that folks like Techres are NOT being Politically Correct - just smart.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    KJQ -

With all due friendliness... lighten up a tad. Not all of this is "PC Backlash". To expand on Techres' point a little - for example...

What this guy did in being racist towards Muslims can just as fast be applied to any other race, religion, or ethnic group or whatever. It's not about being PC. It's that the next time it might be about ME. or YOU.

NOTE - I may disagree all to heck with any given group - but in almost every group you can find good and honest people.

I would submit that folks like Techres are NOT being Politically Correct - just smart.

My rant was not directed towards Techres or anyone specific.

My rant was directed to anybody that thinks that this guy is a racist and a bigot. If we had some flight instructors that had this same "racist" attitude, and refused to do business with enemies of the state there would be two tall buildings still standing with about 4,000 people in them.

Top Bottom