• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    If one has a flock for a gun does one use a gaggle of ammo for it?

Hope it's not a long flock you are carrying, otherwise a gaggle of police will stop you.:D

Last edited:

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    I've always owned handguns, but never thought of them to be used outside the home for self-defense.

That was until I spent almost two years in Iraq. It really opened up my eyes to what kind of things people are capable of doing to one another. Any sense of liberalism I had was gone after that. All illusions of my former sheltered childhood upbringing were shattered.

Most my family and friends think I'm nuts. They don't understand.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I started carrying years ago simply because I could. Now, I carry because I suck at being a victim. The thought that I might someday see a family member killed because I did not take every measure to protect them scares me. I don't ever want to feel what that feels like, so I carry, train and practice.

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Always owned and shot guns for sport with a little hunting since I was about 8 years old. Started carrying after the theatre shooting. Kinda made me see that it can happen anywhere. Now I carry most everywhere.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I started carrying almost 40 years ago for personal protection. I STILL carry for personal protection.

And those making fun of the OP should - STFU...

Shut The Flock Up! :D :D

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I carry because I can. I look at it as my duty. We live in a free country and I feel that those that have the ability to protect themselves and others should protect themselves and others. I carried in the past and gave it up because it became a hassle and almost a burden. I carry again now because the decay I see in society concerns me. I pray that I never have to use it but knowing my family and friends could be a bit safer makes it worth it.

mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Other than growing up with a LEO for a father (25 years of being exposed to the terrible things some people will do to one another if given the opportunity will make someone a little cautious), I started carrying because I refused to be a victim if I could prevent it. I was so used to having that sense of security any time I was out with my pops, that I couldn't imagine not being armed if my life ever depended on it.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I carry because I can, to protect my family and because I feel that a right not exercised is a right lost. I carry a 1911 instead of a flock because i'm not one of the baaad sheeple. I think that ewe should be able to carry whatever the flock ewe want despite what the kids tell you. (You see what I did there?)

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    I carry because I can, to protect my family and because I feel that a right not exercised is a right lost. I carry a 1911 instead of a flock because i'm not one of the baaad sheeple. I think that ewe should be able to carry whatever the flock ewe want despite what the kids tell you. (You see what I did there?)

That's flocking genius.

Top Bottom