why did it have to be the evil "assault rifle"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    When I lived in Fort Wayne I would call the local TV stations and ask to speak to the news dept and explain the proper wording for the firearms referred to in their stories. Maybe some of you folks in the area might call the news outlets covering this story and ask them to correct their erroneous reporting of the firearms used. Unless someone speaks up this will continue to happen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Stu, I have had contact with a couple of the reporters for the Journal Gazette out of FW over the improper usage of terms and failure to get details right about the LTCH. I even asked them to do the research and put it in a file, like a sticky here on INGO, that they could refer to because one told me that they "have to look up the regs every time something happens."

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    always seem to be somebody that has to commit their crimes with the "assult rifle". got to draw more attention and scrutiny on a hot topic. i do realize that it is more likely an assult style than the real deal but pics and press are well....damaging to the rest of. the 1%ers are gonna continue to make it difficult. rant finished:twocents: this is about the robberies in indy this moring...sorry

If it weren't an "assault rifle" it would have been a highly powered super accurate sniper rifle, if it weren't that then it would have been a Saturday nigh special, if not that then a high capacity automatic pistol, blah blah blah... maximum velocity rubber powered silent slinger of stinging poison instant death nuggets.

Top Bottom