• ...and so much more!
  • wildcatfan

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 18, 2021
    Muncie
    Maybe it’s just me but I’ve been around this hobby for 30-40 years and it seems like a large percentage of people are so odd. To me it’s just something I like but a lot of times either trying to buy or sell something it seems like the other person is just really difficult and awkward. If you’re buying or selling something it’s not a national security issue. Maybe I’m too relaxed about it since I grew up with them my whole life but I just have a hard time having a normal conversation sometimes and people making a decision. If I say I’ll be somewhere then that’s what I’m doing. I don’t know maybe I’m just being dramatic. Lol

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Maybe it’s just me but I’ve been around this hobby for 30-40 years and it seems like a large percentage of people are so odd. To me it’s just something I like but a lot of times either trying to buy or sell something it seems like the other person is just really difficult and awkward. If you’re buying or selling something it’s not a national security issue. Maybe I’m too relaxed about it since I grew up with them my whole life but I just have a hard time having a normal conversation sometimes and people making a decision. If I say I’ll be somewhere then that’s what I’m doing. I don’t know maybe I’m just being dramatic. Lol
    Maybe it's you! :lmfao:

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I think this is probably just people in general, man. Have you ever tried to sell something on Facebook Marketplace? Lol

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Stop wearing jorts...

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    It’s not just gun people, g th he buying or listing anything on FB Marketplace those folks will almost make you hate mankind and wish burning car wrecks in people (No not really that I do but you get what I mean)

The weirdness in gun owners was the ones with their weird John wick type one dimensional scenarios where they are always the victor or the Navy Ranger that left Delta because that factory job had a better dental plan types telling you the store shouldn’t sell whatever because of whatever!

wildcatfan

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 18, 2021
    Muncie
    It’s not just gun people, g th he buying or listing anything on FB Marketplace those folks will almost make you hate mankind and wish burning car wrecks in people (No not really that I do but you get what I mean)

The weirdness in gun owners was the ones with their weird John wick type one dimensional scenarios where they are always the victor or the Navy Ranger that left Delta because that factory job had a better dental plan types telling you the store shouldn’t sell whatever because of whatever!
    You spelled it out perfectly

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Take people, turn them into cowardly introverts, add a dash of passive-aggressive, fill em full of mind altering drugs, remove accountability, strip all dignity and just like that….

Steve Simpleton will be making you a lowball bid on your collector grade Jennings.

And furthermore…. make them so insecure that they loose eye contact and mumble so you can’t even understand what the dweeb is saying…

Last edited:
    Top Bottom