Who's volunteering at the NRA show and in what capacity?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    I am volunteering in the youth day area. I'm a Scout Leader and will be coordinating a Pinewood Derby for kids to participate in. I'll be there all day on Sunday.

If anyone would like to help, I would love some! I need help setting up on Saturday night. I also need help running it on Sunday. I've got several 3 hour shift openings to fill. PM me if you are interested! Do it before 11 am on Friday so I can get credentials for you. The NRA want's to help support Scouting and I want to support both them. Not to mention, Pinewood Derby is actually pretty fun.

gatorindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    I'm at the air gun range as well> Thursday eve, Friday , Saturday and Sunday A.m. I signed up a while back but have not heard a word from the NRA. Have you received anything other than an initial phone call? I sent an email on Monday to confirm and have not heard back.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'm at the air gun range as well> Thursday eve, Friday , Saturday and Sunday A.m. I signed up a while back but have not heard a word from the NRA. Have you received anything other than an initial phone call? I sent an email on Monday to confirm and have not heard back.

The email I received said that I would receive the official assignment a week or 2 before the event. I guess we're at 2 weeks before. My guess is emails will go out next week?

gatorindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    I received a private message from another member said he has been in contact and the information will be sent out soon. Guess they are still wrapping up loose ends. Not a big problem as I've kept my calendar open. Just good to know that I didn't miss anything!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Working the Project Appleseed table Saturday and Sunday evenings. I look forward to meeting more INGO folks.

I'll be the ridiculously good looking blind monk with long gibbon-like arms and hands. ;)

knobcreeknut

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    shelbyville
    Working the banquet Thursday and wall of guns raffle on Saturday. Just got email today confirming times and where to be. Said passes would be mailed out today

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Supposed to be a firearms examiner but I told them I would do whatever they need. Plan to be there for most of the time and go to the NRA-ILA Leadership event.

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    Just got my assignment. Membership Services Friday and Saturday morning. Youth Day on Sunday morning. I will be wearing my INGO collared shirt one day. Any local shops have an extra medium shirt laying around? I will proudly wear it for a day! ;)

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Thursday, April 24
    3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
    FIREARMS EXAMINERS
    Friday, April 25
    7:30am to 10:00 am
    FIREARMS EXAMINERS

7:30AM ouch. I'm gonna need coffee!!

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Volunteered for Thursday or Friday, but am waiting to see what they might need me for. Contacted NRA on Friday to see if I missed some type of notification and the response was that they were just now getting to the C's for notification. Better hear soon, because I have to schedule my vacation and things are busy at work.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I'd volunteered to help with the air rifle range back in the beginning of march. I called the number I used to volunteer, the other day, and a recording said it was disconnected. :dunno:

Top Bottom