• Who Will Be Trump’s VP Pick?

• Total voters

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I want to believe this is true but we all know there were lots of “conservatives”, back in the covid days, ready to go authoritarian to “keep us safe”.
    I read it as American hospitals are overwhelmed so let's just fire thousands of nurses who refuse to get the vaccine like that will help alleviate things. Looks to me like he is being sarcastically critical of the mandate to me.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't know a lot about Vance yet. Pleased with what I have read so far about where he currently stands on issues, but a little concerned that he has been fluid on some things. Hopefully it just means he is just following the usual curve that goes more conservative as one gets older.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Rachael Madcow and some ****** on her show stated Vance is the most radical alternative of those Trump was considering for vp.

Guess he chose well when 'ol thick neck and her English cigarette are wailing.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    JD Vance...not born in Appalachia, born in Middletown Ohio, name at birth was James Donald Bowman...mother changed his middle name to David, and he assumed her maiden name of Vance. Graduate of Yale Law like Clinton and Bush. He's a Catholic convert married to a Hindu woman, became Catholic in 2016...they have three Hindu children and have been married for 10 years, met wife Usha Chilukuri (an attorney) while attending Yale Law. US Marine, served as a combat correspondent in Iraq with the 4th Marin Aircraft Wing. Presents as pro-life, pro-family, and pro traditional marriage. Used to be a Trump detractor. I don't know what to think yet. Just glad he's not 70 years old.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    JD Vance...not born in Appalachia, born in Middletown Ohio, name at birth was James Donald Bowman...mother changed his middle name to David, and he assumed her maiden name of Vance. Graduate of Yale Law like Clinton and Bush. He's a Catholic convert married to a Hindu woman, became Catholic in 2016...they have three Hindu children and have been married for 10 years, met wife Usha Chilukuri (an attorney) while attending Yale Law. US Marine, served as a combat correspondent in Iraq with the 4th Marin Aircraft Wing. Presents as pro-life, pro-family, and pro traditional marriage. Used to be a Trump detractor. I don't know what to think yet. Just glad he's not 70 years old.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

It'd be great if this GOOD marine would come kick the ass of OUR anti-gun marine that sucks?

:boxing:

Top Bottom