Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Dan Bongino has said many times that it hasn't got bad enough for a majority of people to say enough with the democrats. My guess is if haircut gets in and runs this country down the toilet like he has California. Democrats will become extinct. That almost makes it worth the thought. lol

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dana Perino commented the other day that as late as it is, it would be tough for any Dem other than Camela to get an organization set up to run.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Dana Perino commented the other day that as late as it is, it would be tough for any Dem other than Camela to get an organization set up to run.
    It has looked like Newsom has been running a shadow campaign for a while now. Even running attack ads in Florida against De Santis. His ex-wife Kimberly Guilfoyle even said today that she could tell that he is ready to jump in if Bidin was to step aside.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Honestly I think they're just gonna keep Biden on a drip feed of uppers and campaign from the basement like in 2020. I don't think he'll even debate.

Agree, Biden will run again. He is perfect for those really pulling the strings. Hunter is an inconvenience but that will be swept under the rug soon enough.

If they absolutly have to replace him for one reason or another it will be Michelle. Yes, he/she is not of fan of the White House, but she really will not have to do much. The same people running the show now will just continue to run things with her as placeholder.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Agree, Biden will run again. He is perfect for those really pulling the strings. Hunter is an inconvenience but that will be swept under the rug soon enough.

If they absolutly have to replace him for one reason or another it will be Michelle. Yes, he/she is not of fan of the White House, but she really will not have to do much. The same people running the show now will just continue to run things with her as placeholder.
    I just do not believe the obummers want to be under the microscope of WH living. They are billionaires now just don’t need the headaches. They will find another puppet to put in for TPTB…

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I really can't see them putting in Michelle. As bad as the D's would be touching themselves impurely over having the first tranny of color as president. That would shine their precious dear leader Barry in a very negative light amongst Independents. Just my 2 cents, but what do I know. I'm just one of those Independents that's very angry at the D's!!!

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I just do not believe the obummers want to be under the microscope of WH living. They are billionaires now just don’t need the headaches. They will find another puppet to put in for TPTB…

And I have thought of that too, but they want to win, they need to win. I thought Gavin would be the heir apparent, however California is in such bad shape I think Trump or Ron would smoke him. This leaves Michelle, because they do not want RFK.

This is why I think they will leave Joe in unless absolutely necessary.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And I have thought of that too, but they want to win, they need to win. I thought Gavin would be the heir apparent, however California is in such bad shape I think Trump or Ron would smoke him. This leaves Michelle, because they do not want RFK.

This is why I think they will leave Joe in unless absolutely necessary.
    I don't know that Gavin would be controllable like Biden is.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't know that Gavin would be controllable like Biden is.

The question is... do TPTB see him as controllable.
    Whether he is or isn't, it's about how he is perceived.

They could think he could be controlled, and then he goes rogue... or not.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Someone who will not be a good candidate for this country. I can pretty much assure you of that. And let's all pray that it isn't the current puppet that we have who is unable to complete a sentence without making and idiot of himself. Just my opinion on the matter.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Dan Bongino has said many times that it hasn't got bad enough for a majority of people to say enough with the democrats. My guess is if haircut gets in and runs this country down the toilet like he has California. Democrats will become extinct. That almost makes it worth the thought. lol
    So let me poke at this a little bit. If running government into the ground, measured according to conservative goalposts, would make Democrats extinct...then why aren't Democrats extinct in California? (If you said "there's just too many libs/immigrants/snowflakes in CA," remember Republicans could still win elections there 30 years ago, before Dems started mutating the DNA of the place like they're doing with the country).

There is another possible interpretation of this. And that is Democrats _wouldn't_ become extinct with Newsom as Prez. Because he would focus-group precisely which low-brow "animal comforts" people most dearly want, and diligently set about using the levers of Administrative State power to give it to them.

Don't believe me? What would be the potential political impact of a President with the batsh.t craziness to allow FDA to deschedule Weed, under his tenure? What's the possibility 80% of Tesla-driving twenty- and thirtysomething white bro IT workers become Democrats For Life on the fricking spot, as soon as that's announced? Democrats haven't won the White Vote, and specifically the white male vote, since Lyndon Johnson. In a country where the average white person is starting to resemble Post Malone without the money, that one administrative change could turn a whole chunk of the white vote permanently Democrat overnight, just like the Civil Rights Act did with black people.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility too quickly. Joe Biden's re-election is probably already assured by his attempted writeoff of student loan debt...we just don't realize it yet. I have a feeling we've only scratched the surface of Dems using the Pencil-Telephone Executive Branch to cater to base human interests. "Congress is broken, man...I want government to work for ME."

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    So let me poke at this a little bit. If running government into the ground, measured according to conservative goalposts, would make Democrats extinct...then why aren't Democrats extinct in California? (If you said "there's just too many libs/immigrants/snowflakes in CA," remember Republicans could still win elections there 30 years ago, before Dems started mutating the DNA of the place like they're doing with the country).

There is another possible interpretation of this. And that is Democrats _wouldn't_ become extinct with Newsom as Prez. Because he would focus-group precisely which low-brow "animal comforts" people most dearly want, and diligently set about using the levers of Administrative State power to give it to them.

Don't believe me? What would be the potential political impact of a President with the batsh.t craziness to allow FDA to deschedule Weed, under his tenure? What's the possibility 80% of Tesla-driving twenty- and thirtysomething white bro IT workers become Democrats For Life on the fricking spot, as soon as that's announced? Democrats haven't won the White Vote, and specifically the white male vote, since Lyndon Johnson. In a country where the average white person is starting to resemble Post Malone without the money, that one administrative change could turn a whole chunk of the white vote permanently Democrat overnight, just like the Civil Rights Act did with black people.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility too quickly. Joe Biden's re-election is probably already assured by his attempted writeoff of student loan debt...we just don't realize it yet. I have a feeling we've only scratched the surface of Dems using the Pencil-Telephone Executive Branch to cater to base human interests. "Congress is broken, man...I want government to work for ME."
    You do bring up some interesting points. Thanks for that.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I can see Barry’s husband Mike being thrown out there to take one for the regime to finally finish off this country. Paired up with a running mate who is the worst likeness of Beetlejuice I’ve ever seen....Lori Lightfoot. It would be a Lib dream team. Lori would be tough on crime as she is a proven winner.

Top Bottom