• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Shooting your gun in places where it is legal to discharge a weapon at things that are customarily used for target purposes? As opposed to shooting stupid relatives, neighbors or idiots at WalMart. :dunno:

I was concerned that he meant things like "NRA sanctioned events" or "ISRPA competitions."

It just harkened back to the 80's and 90's when there were MANY "gun owners" who claimed that the 2nd Amendment only pertained to bullseye shooting or trap shooting with $5000 shotguns. They were the most vocal about banning evil black rifles because they had "no legitimate sporting purpose."

Spikedog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Lafayette
    I like the urban camo

aac

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I was concerned that he meant things like "NRA sanctioned events" or "ISRPA competitions."

It just harkened back to the 80's and 90's when there were MANY "gun owners" who claimed that the 2nd Amendment only pertained to bullseye shooting or trap shooting with $5000 shotguns. They were the most vocal about banning evil black rifles because they had "no legitimate sporting purpose."

Plus leave your weapon at the "gun club".:noway:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany

I'd like to see some facts to support you view. The bullseye pistol shooters I've known over the years have been staunch supporters of the second amendment. Most not only join groups like the NRA and their state associations, they also volunteer at events and donate money.

Top Bottom