Who was toughest sumbich American to ever live?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I would have to Add my uncle, Thomas Ivan McGrew, He was in the Fighting 44th in WWII he landed on D-Day and went all the way to Berlin, He was a machine gunner, carred a BAR or 30 cal Browning, When He passed a few years ago I was helping my aunt with some of his stuff, She handed me his discharge papers He won three Bronze Stars durring the war, and had never said a thing to anyone about them. He was tough wise and fun to be around, My Dad his brother died when I was 17 he kind of filled that gap for me, Even at the age of 74 he had arms like you would'nt belive. He is missed.:patriot:

Last edited:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Audie Leon Murphy, the most decorated American soldier ever. Awarded every medal that the United States Military can bestow upon a soldier. Read his Medal of Honor, it don't get any tougher than this. :yesway:

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    This is the toughest guy alive today and most talented fighter to ever live

Fedor Emelianenko...He once arm bared a grizzly bear because it looked at him wrong.

This was his toughest challenge to date, since he was too short to arm bar him or RNC he just had to KO him.

bulletproofkongma6.jpg

Alright, I don't know if he is the "toughest," but he is without a shadow of a doubt the badest man to ever walk the face of this earth.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Jedediah Smith - He was the first explorer to reach Oregon overland by traveling up the California coast.[1] Smith was often recognized by significant facial scarring due to a grizzly bear attack along the Cheyenne River. Members of his party witnessed Smith fighting the bear, which ripped open his side with its claws and took his head in its mouth. The bear suddenly retreated and the men ran to help Smith. They found his scalp and ear nearly ripped off, but he convinced a friend to sew it loosely back on. The trappers fetched water, bound up his broken ribs, and cleaned his wounds.
    Smith was also a devout Christian from a Methodist background. His Bible and his rifle were said to be his closest companions. In his lifetime, Smith traveled more extensively in unknown territory than any other mountain man.

Jedediah Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom