NWI
    Hornets_nest.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Crap, hopefully Snapdragon isn't around. She's been having trouble with flying bugs that sting lately, and that pic might cause PTSD.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So, any shooters graduate out of that "cop arrested for lying" thread? That's where my money is for today.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My ban really just consisted of a "Time out" in bed. Got to bed at 12:30a, up at 5:15a to drive wife to airport. My dad came over to watch kids and I was able to nap again. Yay.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    My ban really just consisted of a "Time out" in bed. Got to bed at 12:30a, up at 5:15a to drive wife to airport. My dad came over to watch kids and I was able to nap again. Yay.

SO, enquiring mind want to know... are you going to go for permanent? :stickpoke:

:popcorn:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When the OP got all whiny because someone disagreed with him in this thread, I thought we had potential, but rapid closure prevented that.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-know-how-much-money-we-put-into-economy.html

Maybe OP was a millennial and has never learned that life goes on even when your ideas are not embraced by all.

Anyhoo, I hope he sticks around. I was about to jump in and challenge the notion that writing on currency is a crime, but now I can't :(

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    When the OP got all whiny because someone disagreed with him in this thread, I thought we had potential, but rapid closure prevented that.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-know-how-much-money-we-put-into-economy.html

Maybe OP was a millennial and has never learned that life goes on even when your ideas are not embraced by all.

Anyhoo, I hope he sticks around. I was about to jump in and challenge the notion that writing on currency is a crime, but now I can't :(

Did they clean that threat up? I didn't really see anything in there that bad. must have got ugly in there for a while. I missed that thread.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Did they clean that threat up? I didn't really see anything in there that bad. must have got ugly in there for a while. I missed that thread.

I wasn't ugly at all. The OP suggested writing "I am a gun owner" on his money to make a point, most of the respondents disagreed, some for good reasons, some for inaccurate ones, and the OP got mad, edited out his original suggestion, and the thread was closed.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

I wasn't ugly at all. The OP suggested writing "I am a gun owner" on his money to make a point, most of the respondents disagreed, some for good reasons, some for inaccurate ones, and the OP got mad, edited out his original suggestion, and the thread was closed.

Ok, makes more sense. It read like there was a picture of something there that was deleted.

If you are going to toss out an opinion expect someone not to agree. Seems thin skinned if you can't take the responses.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that [well known son of a deity] sitting over there?"

The waitress nodded "yes," so the Republican requested that she give [well known son of a deity] a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that [well known son of a deity] over there ?"

The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give [well known son of a deity] a cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down, and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold Miller Lite?" He too looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that [well known son of a deity] over there?"

The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give [well known son of a deity] a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly.

As [well known son of a deity] got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him, and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and began to praise the [ya know].

[well known son of a deity] passed by the Libertarian, touched him, and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, and he raised his hands, and he began to praise the [him again].

Then, [well known son of a deity] walked towards the Democrat, just smiling. The Democrat jumped up and yelled,

"Don't touch me ... I'm on disability

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom