• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Unfortunately, discussion of factual, provable, and dangerous events and threats are prohibited in instances where faith is the motive for the events in question.

I disagree with that premise. I think we would also disagree on whether a specific religion was really the motive for certain actions.

OBSS

(Out Before Shooter Status) :)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Got it.

Seriously, it is hard to have a discussion about the world we now live in without the discussion going into those areas. To completely eliminate them is not the right thing to do.
    That said, there are those among us that do not have the proper filters in place (PC) to enter into these discussions and hold any acceptable line. It often gives me pause when I read some of the insane crap these folks post up and it is always to incite mayhem and riot. Their home life must be a few notches off center.

:yesway: hehe

I got a new sig line too!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I disagree with that premise. I think we would also disagree on whether a specific religion was really the motive for certain actions.

OBSS

(Out Before Shooter Status) :)

You can disagree all you like, but when a person can be banned for making a statement limited to objective verifiable fact your disagreement is irrelevant to fact.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ooh, maybe someone will go to "shooter" status right in this thread? :dunno:

I don't know that I am that close to the line right now, but saying what I am thinking would probably get the job done. I consider truth to be an issue of paramount importance, particularly when it concerns matters of safety and security (incidentally my primary reasons for gun ownership). Given that it is prohibited, I feel much less motivation to participate.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I don't know that I am that close to the line right now, but saying what I am thinking would probably get the job done. I consider truth to be an issue of paramount importance, particularly when it concerns matters of safety and security (incidentally my primary reasons for gun ownership). Given that it is prohibited, I feel much less motivation to participate.

Be safe and secure your own self, and a little circumspect with others. Works for me. Been warned a time or two here, but I'll keep my "bad" stuff for other fora. There are outlets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom