Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I've never been. But then again, 90% of INGO members don't like me, so I guess I understand not being invited.

:(
    I like ya!!
    We may pick at you a little but you are liked. I have the utmost respect for LEO's! I am glad to see that there are a few that hang out on this forum. FWIW we agree on a lot of things from reading your posts. Not everything.

Someones person opinions (as a rule) don't bother me (I'm pretty open minded). It's the person attacks that do. I can agree to disagree with people and let it be. Some just have to have it there way period! Those people bother me. I love a heavy debate on subjects. It's just sad when it gets to a personal level. Then the hammer falls and the fun is over. :(

Hang in there Kut!! If I ever have a event you'd be welcome!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I like ya!!
    We may pick at you a little but you are liked. I have the utmost respect for LEO's! I am glad to see that there are a few that hang out on this forum. FWIW we agree on a lot of things from reading your posts. Not everything.

Someones person opinions (as a rule) don't bother me (I'm pretty open minded). It's the person attacks that do. I can agree to disagree with people and let it be. Some just have to have it there way period! Those people bother me. I love a heavy debate on subjects. It's just sad when it gets to a personal level. Then the hammer falls and the fun is over. :(

Badge Bunny :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I like ya!!

Aww, if I had the ability, id be blushing. I like the vast majority if you guys too. Actually, I don't dislike anybody. I may disagree with a lot of people, but that has never made me question their worth as a person. I know I can be an ass sometimes, but I typically don't get that way until someone is disrespectful FIRST. If you guys ever find an instance when that isn't true, call me out, and I'll reel it in.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've never been. But then again, 90% of INGO members don't like me, so I guess I understand not being invited.

:(

We never invite people Kut. They are just hanging around the right places. Microcosms in the forum. If we put out an open invite there would be issues accommodating everyone.
    Head counts have to be managed.
    Hell man, if I did not like you......well, you would be the 2nd one to know.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I feel a group hug coming on...
    grouphug.gif

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Kut, I invited you to go shooting once, does that count? You never responded. We were discussing the Kriss Vector, you had said you always wanted to try one.
    Maybe you missed the offer, I believe the thread was deleted by morning. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom