• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I had so much fun at my Appleseed last weekend I decided to work this week on organizing a Libertyseed, in Liberty. The Date will be October 16, the time is 7pm, and it will be at

Hanna's Creek Christian Church
    2584 E Kitchel RD
    Liberty IN 47353

Ill update this thread when I get a time, but for those have not been to a Appleseed the history is typically what makes folks keep coming back. Its a story EVERY american should know, and our very own Yellowhousejake has volunteered his time to share the story.

Feel free to call me with questions at 765-580-0986.

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'd love to bring the wife & kids to one, but it would be very tough during the week.

Agreed. The folks that speak at the Liberty seed's are usually at a Appleseed on the weekends. It starts at 7pm, will probably be by 830pm. Depending on your location that puts you home around 930 from SE Indy.

If you can make it we would love to have you, and the family.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Excellent. I couldn't find a cost on their web site, but needed to confirm.

Things are shaping up with family schedule. Keep your fingers crossed.

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'd love to bring the wife & kids to one, but it would be very tough during the week.

Were do you live? I betcha we can get one in your neck of the woods. Find a Library, school, meeting room, and a dozen folks to join you and give a us a hollar.

I've always said, find me ten people who will sit still in the food court at the mall and I will come tell them the story.

YHJ

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    What a GREAT event! First time I've heard yellowhousejake tell the story of 19 April 1775, and hopefully not my last.

yellowhousejake, you are one excellent public speaker and damn fine story teller!

42769vette, thank you for making this happen.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    wish I could have made it.

I wish I could have made it. I was in the building, but my 2.5 yr old is a heathen (spelling?). I decided since my wife had never heard the story it was more important for her (and everyone else in the room) to hear it than me. We had a decent turnout, not what I was expecting, but we ended up with 25ish people.

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    28 was the count I am told. What a great place to hear the story! Just like 239 years ago a community met in the local meeting house/church/green to talk of Liberty. It was so American to be there, and what a great group. I saw folks actually moving up in their seat, and by the time Percy and his cannons showed up we even had the young ladies listening intently. Several people want to have us back for a larger crowd, and I can't wait to be there and see the sanctuary filled.

Thank you Alan for having us.

YHJ

Top Bottom