• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRLREDY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Who locally (Indy area) is a stocking Sig dealer....or has the best selection of used ones? I've been to two different shops (close to my work) and have not been impressed with what I saw....be it selection or the price. Thanks all!

longbowhunter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Avon
    Check with Bob at Plainfield Shooters Supply 317) 839-6095 if he doesn't have what you want he can usually get it in a few days and from what I have seen his prices are the best in the state.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Check with Bob at Plainfield Shooters Supply 317) 839-6095 if he doesn't have what you want he can usually get it in a few days and from what I have seen his prices are the best in the state.

:+1: and check out Bradis too.

But any shop that was at the 1500 this weekend may have some trade-ins on Monday, I know that I have found some good after show deals....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    I bought a Sig Mosquito w/ threaded barrel from Chuck Busenburg (JAG Guns LLC.) I don't think Chuck has a retail outlet. I have recoated several of Chuck's gun and he is a straight up guy. His prices will be competative as well. I know he has some used P226's (i just recoated one for him last week).

(317) 966-0072

NFANut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    Most dealers are going through stock like never before so you may not find much of what you want layin' around on the shelves. On stuff that's ordered by your dealer, most manufacturers are saying 8-12 weeks for delivery (including Sig). Just thought I'd throw that out there.

That said... I live in Noblesville and deal with Joe and Steve at Acme Sports in Seymour. 812-522-4008 or acmesports@comcast.net. I Just picked up my latest Sig at the show from them Friday. :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom