Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN

blakduglis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    What I shoot

I shoot an old Oneida Eagle I have had since 1995. Its set at 73#s. I'd like to shoot carbon or graphite arrows but have Easton 2513 arrows fletched with 4" feathers, and with 100 grain Sonic Pro broadheads. They shoot well and I'm not replacing them until I break or lose them. I like the way they fly and crosswinds do not turn them. I have a good sized backyard with 3D targets I can set out to 50 yards. I have a stand set up at 15' in a tree on the fence row. I'd like to build a tower capable of 2 or 3 shooters, but saving my money for an 06, so the tower has to wait.
    BD

Colt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Dearborn County
    I bought a used 2007 PSE Bruin Su on Craigslist in September. After re-tuning it, I am very pleased with its performance. Seems quieter when compared to most other bows when I practice at the range. It was my first season for deer hunting and was able to bag four. I am not nearly as good a hunter as it might sound. I am retired and spent a whole lot of time getting those deer. I also paid for them by breaking my leg when I slipped in the snow (my fibula, not so bad really). All four were antleerless. I hunt for sport and meat. I am not interested in trophies, at least so far. I also enjoyed learning how to field dress and process the deer from info on the web.

ZS84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Columbus
    I shoot a Fred Bear vapor 300. I have been shooting it for about 5 years now. I got it when it was a year old. I really enjoy it. I have actually been shooting a bow from about the age of 4 with a small fiberglass longbow. Bow hunting is a true passion of mine. I pull about 57# don't let anyone ever tell you that you cant kill anything without pulling at least 60# the first deer i took was with a bow that shot maybe 140fps with heavy aluminum arrows and 100 grain broad heads. it drew at about 38#. Arrow speed isn't everything.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I do, in the summer, just for the fun of it. I have a couple of older compound bows and a couple of recurve fiberglass ones.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I love bow hunting.

Elite Archery GT500

IMG_0150.jpg

Top Bottom