• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Dearborn County
    Tryin', What are the green thingies near the nocks?

dscf4871.jpg

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Love archery. Have quite a few bows. Hunt with a Bear Kodiak Mag, a Martin ML14 longbow for traditional. Also have a Mathews Classic for when I want to hunt with a compound.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Contact our own lurker "Foamkiller". He's a bonafide sticks n' strings guru.
    You can catch him in-between winning tournaments now... :)

jsr77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Clinton Co.

Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I have a Matthews Switchback that I've shot for the last 5-6 years. I belong to a club in Plainfield, IL that has a great archery range and a 30yd indoor range as well, so I do a lot of my shooting there. Have some land in NE WI as well, that's where I do most of my deer hunting with it.

Specialized

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I shoot a Hoyt Turbohawk. Using a limbdriver rest, b-stinger stap, copper john's sight. Great bow and hope to shoot more often this year as I would to start shooting in a league but I definitely need more practice!

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I shoot a Matthews conquest. I also have a couple of recurves to play with. Mostly shoot off my 2nd story deck to simulate the treestand. I have a long hallway and shoot in the house sometimes. Haven't stuck one in the wall yet!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Hoyt CRX32, still learning and having fun flinging arrows.

I spent more time shooting matches this past year.

Will be in the woods a lot more this year, starting with turkey bow season in a couple months.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Hoyt Maxxis 31. I have hunted with a bow for 5 or so years now, and would still rather bow hunt then gun hunt. I picked up a nice PSE recurve last year that I will hunt with this year for the first time just to see how much different it will be. I shoot outdoor 3-D all summer at places all over central IN. and am thinking about joining a league.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I shoot a Pearson Stealth, normally start practicing 3-4 times per week in June. I'll shoot a little everyday leading up to the season opener. I've got a decent size side yard, and church with a several acre field ajoining my yard, so a good sized "range" This past summer i built a shooting platform/mock treestand on top of my mini-barn. It's about 14 ft tall, big enough for two people to stand on. i usually had a couple friends over in the evenings in August. We will set up 4 or 5 targets, various yardages from 10 to 55 yds and have our own "matches" :rockwoot:

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I use to shoot tournaments.Use to shoot a Pro Medalist,then a Golden Eagle takedown. Now i just have the Hoyt Supertec. Practice makes perfect.Shoot everyday,the weathers decent.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I hunt with a Matthews Mission X4 set at about 65lbs and a single pin set up. The bow is only about 30" wheel to wheel and only weighs about 4lbs......Awesome deer package!!!!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I use to shoot outdoor 3D shoots an winter league, but just shoot behind my house up to 50 yds. An still love to deer hunt with my trusty old Hoyt with Muzzy broadheads.

picture.php

Top Bottom