• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    What does that have to do with the false quotes attributed to him in the Marine's response that is the subject of this thread?

When you find yourself not denouncing falsehoods because they make your point, or because they're generally true in spirit rather than true in fact, you've lost your way and you've become as bad as the people you're against, and you've given up the moral high ground.

Before the crying starts, I'm not accusing anyone in particular of the above.

You are confusing two parts. The Marine's quote and then a different quote by someone different. His own words trap him are not what the Marine said.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    You are confusing two parts. The Marine's quote and then a different quote by someone different. His own words trap him are not what the Marine said.

Yeap I just copied the whole email. You can see the Marine's signature then the other quotes.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    The sad thing is there is no truth anymore. Whatever the media presents to the sheep is what become reality. History is written by those in positions of power from their perspective. Making it very difficult to ever know the truth.

You said it alot better than I could have.

Jimmy

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I'd feel a lot better about your fearless dedication to the truth if you'd acknowledge that using false quotations to make our points is inherently wrong, and hurts our cause.

Never said it wasn't wrong.

My post was fearless leader's actual words.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    What does that have to do with the false quotes attributed to him in the Marine's response that is the subject of this thread?

When you find yourself not denouncing falsehoods because they make your point, or because they're generally true in spirit rather than true in fact, you've lost your way and you've become as bad as the people you're against, and you've given up the moral high ground.

Before the crying starts, I'm not accusing anyone in particular of the above.
    This is what happens when we get on a slippery slope. Whoops!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Dratts! I’ve been Dennyed.
    Move along folks.
    Nothing to see here.
    Maybe the Congressman will tell us.

I find it funny that this "bombshell" was dropped before the election and still crickets... I find zilch that supports this supposed CIA whistle blower. I do take the decorated Robert O'Neill's word for it when he says that Bin Laden is dead. This story only circulates in circles from one BS web site to another. Not one credible source.

Top Bottom