Who is your favorite YouTube personality?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which YouTube personality do you like most?

• Total voters

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    His videos are pretty entertaining. I wish I had his money

He doesn't have much money.All the weapons he uses in his videos are loaned to him by local gun shops.That's why he can have full auto toys with plenty of ammo and such.
    He always links those stores in his videos, that brings them lots of visits from his thousands of subscribers.
    He started by showing his own guns in his first videos and as he got more famous he had access to more expensive guns.

FPSRussia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MikeyB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Hickok45 all the way! He's got a killer backyard range, good sense of humor, tons of guns and informative reviews. I also enjoy watching FPSRussia just for the outrageousness of some of his videos lol.

Edit: Almost forgot about Military Arms Channel. I just started watching his videos after seeing that he was an INGO member. Overall his videos are pretty informative and fun to watch. Plus he has tons of AK videos which I love.

Last edited:

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I personally love Hickok45.....I really like that he takes pride in what he does and has a great sense of humor. He actually seems to care about his viewers and answering their questions all well!

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I like hickock45. But I also like looking at what Clint Smith has on youtube. Also, Massad Ayoob, Sheriff Jim Wilson, Rob Pincus, Wes Doss, Todd Jarret, Michael Bane, Michael Janich, Tony Bleaur, etc.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I like hickock45. But I also like looking at what Clint Smith has on youtube. Also, Massad Ayoob, Sheriff Jim Wilson, Rob Pincus, Wes Doss, Todd Jarret, Michael Bane, Michael Janich, Tony Bleaur, etc.

I like Rob Pincus as well, he's a INGO member too. :rockwoot:
    Michael Janich is the man when it comes to blades.

And well Clint Smith is Clint Smith.

I dont know the others (besides Hickok45). :dunno:

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Yes I forgot to throw in MAC! Good stuff and your from NWI so it just makes it that much cooler. You should have included yourself in the poll woulda got my vote. Yes fpsrussia is a little reckless but, I dont think they would have let him go up in that chopper with those guns and a highway in the background if he wasn't a safe character I think the lack of trigger discipline stuff is more for entertainment. His minigun video made me incredibly jealous, I have a good friend who is a blackhawk pilot and he told me those are every bit as awesome as they are cracked up to be. As for fpsrussia yeah it could possibly be sending the wrong message to the youth, but I have seen much worse on youtube. Hickok45 is really entertaining too. Nutnfancy just annoys me personally draws every video out way longer then it needs to be, kinda boring actually. Travis Haley has good stuff too.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Yes I forgot to throw in MAC! Good stuff and your from NWI so it just makes it that much cooler. You should have included yourself in the poll woulda got my vote. Yes fpsrussia is a little reckless but, I dont think they would have let him go up in that chopper with those guns and a highway in the background if he wasn't a safe character I think the lack of trigger discipline stuff is more for entertainment. His minigun video made me incredibly jealous, I have a good friend who is a blackhawk pilot and he told me those are every bit as awesome as they are cracked up to be. As for fpsrussia yeah it could possibly be sending the wrong message to the youth, but I have seen much worse on youtube. Hickok45 is really entertaining too. Nutnfancy just annoys me personally draws every video out way longer then it needs to be, kinda boring actually. Travis Haley has good stuff too.

When I started this thread I wasn't doing the YouTube thing all that much. I was tinkering with it, but my channel had yet to take form.

Kind of funny how much things can change in a year (old thread). Thanks for the vote though! :D

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As a lover of wheelguns I have to give the nod to the anti-tacticool Hickock45. I love it when he gets his "Elmer Keith on" and starts banging the gong with his big Smith's.
    For the more tactical aspect of our hobby I will give the nod to nutnfancy mainly because his ego seems smaller than the Mr. Clean-black t-shirt-Ed Hardy,"Lord I am so cool" personalities that seem interchangable with each other. plus nutn loves the cz75 as do I.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The Nutnfancy thread got me thinking, which YouTube personality do you like more? I'm only aware of two that have a huge following, but there could be more... so feel free to vote other and let us know who you enjoy the most.

Hickok45: YouTube - hickok45's Channel
    Nutnfancy: YouTube - nutnfancy's Channel

If you haven't seen Steve The lawnmower dudes arrests on youtube...grab a beer, sit back, and enjoy.

Steve's home.
    Steve on the road.
    On the road again.

If you enjoyed these, check out the ENTIRE collection. And friend Steve at: Facebook.com/iknowmyrights

This guy is a hoot. My favorite is when he is driving the scissors lift drunk.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    KIWITedFerney is by far my favorite. He has fought anti gun crap in New Zealand for years to be able to keep his stuff. He has had to take down all his videos at one point and remake them on a couple occasions. His knowledge base and accent make for a GREAT presentation of my favorite subject matter. WW2 guns from the perspective of the boots on the ground guys.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kiwitedferny/videos

Top Bottom