Who is your favorite YouTube personality?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which YouTube personality do you like most?

• Total voters

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Other.

I prefer short, concise information by someone who shoots (extensively) and reviews what they actually own.

YouTube - Sturmgewehre's Channel

By extensively, look thru the reviews at the above channel, Reviews which feature 500 rounds sent down range in a single session, reviews where the reviewer sends thousands of rounds down range per month.

I'm not saying that simply sending a large volume of lead down range means much in and of itself, but saying "I put 50" or "I put 100 rounds thru it and it's 100% reliable after my torture test" means nothing IMO. Videos at the above channel show various guns actually getting some reliability testing by throwing them into mud or running thousands of rounds thru them in between cleanings.

Again in and of themselves, it's only one thing. Taken in it's totality, it means a willingness to put it out there, remain unbiased and tell it like it's being experienced.

edit, disclaimer, I am featured in a few of the reviews done in that channel and all of them were done with one take ;)

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I must have subscirbed to over 50 gun-related channels on YouTube.
    Lots of great gun channels there and I find more everyday.
    I dont know who's the best but I am a big Nutnfancy fan.
    I really like his reviews on gun, knives, flashlight, medical kits and more.
    He also has some interesting videos on CCW, things to think about before you carry a gun and such.
    I EDC a Spyderco Tenacious since I saw his review over a year ago, love it.
    Also carrying daily a "level one first aid kit".
    Lots of his videos helped me to get more prepared and to know more about lots of "tactical" stuff.
    He answered to a couple of my PMs and comments (I know its rare with over 100K subscibers) and I think he's a cool guy.
    I think some people just hate him or love him.
    Im not one of the haters.

nsheepdog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    I voted for Nutnfancy because of the wide scope of subjects and gear he covers. My impression is he is sincere and enjoys and puts a lot of thought and energy into what he does. However, I give all credit to Hickok 45 for turning me on to Glocks.

They are both good but Hickok45 is the man! He's the reason I got into Glocks, I trust his reviews and opinions.

GlockFox

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Naptown
    Nutnfancy is a little pretentious. When he first started out he seemed very down to earth and had realistic information, but now he has this whole god personality and he is going Rambo. Hickok is the man.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont think anyone is more entertaining than fps russia want some quick laughs check him out!

He gets some cool guns in loan but you dont learn anything by watching his video, sure it's entertaining but I his trigger discipline scares me.
    I saw some of his videos where he had the gun pointed at the camera guy (camera clearly not on tripod) with his finger on the trigger and the action not open so probably loaded. :n00b:

This and his fake accent really bothers me. :):
    I know he's playing a character but I cant get through his accent.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    the faceless thigh holster chick is smokin' hot...below the neck at least. Someday, she'll reveal her melon. Although, maybe secretly I hope doesn't in case she's a butterface.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom