Who is your favorite YouTube personality?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which YouTube personality do you like most?

• Total voters

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    They are both good but Hickok45 is the man! He's the reason I got into Glocks, I trust his reviews and opinions.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Hickok45's stuff is better than Nutnfancy's in my opinion because he says what he knows and thinks about various firearms and shoots them. He doesn't take himself too seriously which adds entertainment value to his stuff.

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    wafflepwn of course.

...but you meant gun personality. I watch both when I'm in the market for something I don't have personal experience with or if I'm researching a specific firearm. nutnfancy comes across as a douche, but he sometimes has good stuff to say.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    i like both nutnfancy and hickok45, but i think hickok is better.

i also watch tmhonfire102,sxephil,raywilliamjohnson,thearmorychannel,theriflemanchannel, and tnoutdoors9. check them out.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i wont say who i voted for is the best or the greatest, but its alot easier then sitting thru 20 minutes of umms and uhhs and telling his dog to stop barking.

that being said, i dont watch either of them much at all. i like to go to the stores and do it the old fashioned way and feel the firearms in my hands. also ask friends of their thoughts since most of my friends have a wide collection between them.

my biggest rant.
    a review is about a specific piece. it becomes a comparison when the reviewer has a piece being reviewed and somehow the glock wins. thats no longer a review so stop calling them a review!

(also for the record i have a glock and love it, so if your going to say i hate glocks or something to that nature, you can just get over yourself right now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom