Who is Boko Haram, and Why Should You Care?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Where are the calls to help the Nigerians with their problem? Shouldn't we start bombing Boko now that they're ISIS? Nigerians definitely seem more pro- American than Iraqis.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Where are the calls to help the Nigerians with their problem? Shouldn't we start bombing Boko now that they're ISIS? Nigerians definitely seem more pro- American than Iraqis.

Hell yeah the pickup full of douchebags in the link above look like good eats.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I stand corrected.

There you go, Kut.

Hey, ya'll brought my ancestors over here by force, and ill be damned if you try and force me to go back. Apply as purple as you would like.
    But just so we're clear, you know I'm AGAINST sending troops to fight in Nigeria or Iraq/Syria, right?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just saw the ISIS/Boko Haram merger news. This bunch is running a textbook business model. Capital? No problem! Steal oil, kidnapping for ransom, overrunning cities and plundering banks. Grab every abandoned military vehicle they can find, a crapload are up-armored HUMVEEs. They just acquired (Boko Haram) new territory and the resources of an incredibly violent and evil organization. Boko Haram doesn't have the media savvy, but that's ok, ISIS has that in spades. ISIS picked up a bunch of killers, kidnappers and human traffickers plus a large part of Africa. Libya? Expanding into a new market.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I wouldn't worry about it ISIS is not a threat to America we have those oceans and stuff and a secure border to keep us safe.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If places like Sierre Leone, Guinea and Liberia (particularly in light of our link to Liberia) were important enough to deserve US troops to fight a virus, it seems like Nigeria and places fighting Boko Haram would also be worthy.

At least our soldiers would be able to fight back.

If only we had a coherent, rational foreign policy....

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, the election counting is still ongoing, but it looks like Nigeria may well be getting a new president. The challenger to Goodluck Johnathon is ahead by about 2 million votes. That may well be enough to tip the scales. Here's hoping he will do a better job of reining in the corruption there and getting the military to get their act together and take the fight to Boko Haram.

Buhari takes slight lead in Nigeria poll results

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Vice News embedded reporters with the Nigerian army as they pushed back against Boko Haram. Well worth the time it takes to watch.
    [video=youtube_share;AyR0AH-Md7U]http://youtu.be/AyR0AH-Md7U[/video]
    Part 2:

[video=youtube_share;muz5dhnMG6E]http://youtu.be/muz5dhnMG6E[/video]

Part 3:

[video=youtube_share;MlcEqAUIUY0]http://youtu.be/MlcEqAUIUY0[/video]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member