Who is a Ted Nugent Fan? If So, What Is Your Favorite Song/s?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A_Tomic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Orland, IN
    Ted is the MAN

haha.... you bet.... Ted Fan here!!!!:patriot:

Strangle Hold.... Greatest tune ever...

and ZZ... La Grange.... Oh yeah... Gun Love... :ar15:

I will put Sammy Hagar third... My:twocents:

beez1954

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    I chased Ted through the Midwest back in the early 70's after his solo career started. Some memorable times at the old Evansville Coliseum in his "Battle of the Guitar Challenge" concerts.

My ears are still ringing!

The first time he didn't play "Hibernation" as his encore was a real letdown for me.

Later, I was a technician for the old XI Archery Company in Evansville and Ted's archery company carried our line of bows.

When "Damn Yankees" was in town he always dropped by so I got to meet him a couple of times.

I still have an old XI Catalog that he signed for me.

Greg

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    BIG MCM fan here. Ever since my youth. Saw him live twice back in the early 80's. Came swinging out from side stage on a rope wearing nothing but loincloth and buckskin boots. It was general admission at the Roanoke, VA show and me and my buds got all the way up to the bouncer pit wall in front of the stage. I still have a guitar pick that I caught (not Ted's, but Derek St. Holmes I think). Nantucket was one of the opening bands and handed a bottle of Blue Nun wine down to the audience. My buddy Tim is about 6'3" and got it. The crowd in the pit descended upon us to get it. Talk about compression. Tim tippied it up overhead and got some, then I got some poured from above, some got in my mouth but most on my face. He let it go. Mob rules!

They don't do things like that anymore at concerts. Hell, me and my buds were still teenagers.

Ahhh, the good 'ole days. And yes, ears rang for quite some time.

I've always liked most of Ted's material, but especially thought the Free For All album especially kicked ass.

Thanks for the memories...

Top Bottom