• ...and so much more!
  • parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    Funny propaganda.

• These groups hold the anniversaries of certain dates as significant such a Ruby Ridge, Waco and Hitler’s birthday
    • They oppose abortion, support gun rights and are affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan
    • They are fearful of big government, espouse support for the Constitution and want to kill police officers
    • These groups collect firearms, survivalist books and explosives
    • These extremists read books such as Patriots, One Second After and The Anarchist Cookbook
    • They are religious zealots, reading the book of Revelation, speak of the second coming of Christ and plan mass murders to summon the end of the world
    • These people grow their own food, raise livestock and plot attacks on commercial food production facilities:laugh:

Last edited:

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    I can't help but recall another INGO thread when I read this.

It was full of things like, hell yeah if it saves even one life let's torture these terrorists to within an inch of their life and shoot them afterward!

Anybody else remember that?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I can't help but recall another INGO thread when I read this.

It was full of things like, hell yeah if it saves even one life let's torture these terrorists to within an inch of their life and shoot them afterward!

Anybody else remember that?
    i dont remember the thread you are talking about. but i do know that if you believe in the consitution and that makes you a terrorist this country is in far worse shape than i thought.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    • These groups hold the anniversaries of certain dates as significant such a Ruby Ridge, Waco and Hitler’s birthday
    • They oppose abortion, support gun rights and are affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan
    • They are fearful of big government, espouse support for the Constitution and want to kill police officers
    • These groups collect firearms, survivalist books and explosives
    • These extremists read books such as Patriots, One Second After and The Anarchist Cookbook
    • They are religious zealots, reading the book of Revelation, speak of the second coming of Christ and plan mass murders to summon the end of the world
    • These people grow their own food, raise livestock and plot attacks on commercial food production facilities:laugh:

Where the hell do they come up with this crap?! :xmad:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I've been to a lot of DHS and FEMA trainings over the last three years and I have yet to see or hear anyone talk about or see a list regarding domestic terrorists like that shown in the original article posted.

One needs to consider the source. James Wesley Rawles' blog and book sales benefit from misinformation like this. Of course he's slanting what his trainings include to benefit himself.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I recall something similar put out by DHS.

(U//FOUO) Rightwing Extremism: Current
    Economic and Political Climate Fueling
    Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment​
    7 April 2009​
    (U) Prepared by the Extremism and Radicalization Branch, Homeland Environment Threat Analysis​
    Division. Coordinated with the FBI.

moltke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Springville
    I found this while researching something else. Thought I'd pass it on

So how does a person qualify as a potential domestic terrorist? Based on the training I have attended, here are characteristics that qualify:
    • Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
    • Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
    • Survivalist literature (fictional books such as “Patriots” and “One Second After” are mentioned by name)
    • Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
    • Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
    • Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
    • Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
    • Homeschooling
    • Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
    • Belief in a New World Order conspiracy
    My Gawd!!! I guess I had better go turn myself in before I do something terrible!:D

Are you sure you didn't just copy that from my 'about yourself' profile page? :)

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    To insult the intelligence of every member of a certain profession really only puts your lack of intelligence on display.

Also, nice spelling error as you were pointing out how intelligent people are not cops. So are you a cop?
    That's how the "smart people" prove their superiority. :n00b:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I've been to a lot of DHS and FEMA trainings over the last three years and I have yet to see or hear anyone talk about or see a list regarding domestic terrorists like that shown in the original article posted.

One needs to consider the source. James Wesley Rawles' blog and book sales benefit from misinformation like this. Of course he's slanting what his trainings include to benefit himself.

So you missed the course where they train cops that the founding fathers were terrorists?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPg9MdN9Gio[/ame]

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    So you missed the course where they train cops that the founding fathers were terrorists?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPg9MdN9Gio

The victor in any conflict has the luxury of writing history as they saw it. Therefore our history books glorify the founding fathers. Were they terrorists? Maybe. Where they guilty of treason? Yes, against Britain. Is that a bad thing? I guess it depends on who you ask.

I can't see that video clip on my phone, but I listened to it (couldn't hear all of it very well). Is that actually a class taught by a DHS instructor or one of a million self proclaimed terrorism experts making money off of selling their "expert knowledge" to police departments. There is a lot of unbelievable crap being taught to cops by people PDs hire to hive terrorism courses just so the PD can say their officers were trained to deal with those kinds of situations.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think it's obvious that many arent familiar with JWR. I'm even having a harder time trying to figure out how he thinks of himself as having 18 years LE experience. Kind a hard to "uphold the law" from you secured secret location west of the Rockies.

Here's a good gem from that nutcase:

I'm often asked why I make such a 'big deal' about choosing conservative Christians, Messianic Jews, or Orthodox Jews for neighbors. The plain truth is that in a societal collapse there will be a veritable vacuum of law enforcement. In such times, with a few exceptions, it will only be the God fearing that will continue to be law abiding. Choose your neighborhood wisely.

Well pagans, you guys better stay away lol :D
    S. Baptists need apply only! :draw:

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I think it's obvious that many arent familiar with JWR. I'm even having a harder time trying to figure out how he thinks of himself as having 18 years LE experience. Kind a hard to "uphold the law" from you secured secret location west of the Rockies.

Here's a good gem from that nutcase:

I'm often asked why I make such a 'big deal' about choosing conservative Christians, Messianic Jews, or Orthodox Jews for neighbors. The plain truth is that in a societal collapse there will be a veritable vacuum of law enforcement. In such times, with a few exceptions, it will only be the God fearing that will continue to be law abiding. Choose your neighborhood wisely.

Well pagans, you guys better stay away lol :D
    S. Baptists need apply only! :draw:

I didn't take it that JWR wrote this, just that it came from his blog site.
    Upon further research, JWR was not the author of this article as the title "by an insider" suggests. However, the author is not listed in any by line on survivalblog.com.
    Sorry if there was any confustion.

Top Bottom