• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JonN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    IN
    I haven't found one at the right price yet. And I've got other guns on my bucket list before I buy an ugly hunk of metal and plastic, regardless of how fun they are to shoot!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    "if the time comes I need one, there'll be plenty lying on the ground"

[surely you can name that movie...]

-rvb

That would be "We Were Soldiers," as spoken by Mr. Sam Elliott, portraying the role of Sergeant Major Basil Plumlee (RIP).

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Why is that AR owners can't resist spoiling this thread with talk of how many AR's they own?

STOP IT!

This thread is for us misfits, haters and the underfunded. Read the title, it's not "how many AR's do you own and why are you better than the rest?".

Now, please go and edit all your post to read, "I have no business posting in this thread, please forgive me."

Thank you.

:cool: :ingo:

Some of us come back because we've seen the error of our ways after previously posting in this thread some silly reason why we fooled ourselves into thinking we didn't need to own an AR.

I was like you once, but I have since seen the light.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    For you people with no AR or AK or something similar, what's your plan for when the spikey-haired mutants swarm over the ridge to engulf your chunk of humanity?

I've kept my weight down so I can outrun you.
    b. If overwhelmed I will offer my neck.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I just bought my first AR today!!! Its a Bushmaster carry handle upper, and an Anderson Lower, with a A1 stock, and triangle fore grip...just like my basic training rifle (circa 1981) Old school cool!!! I did notice a propensity to eat ammo at a prodigious rate.....is mine the only one?

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    No AR or AK, yet. Maybe this coming year. Have to see how things pan out. Why? They aren't exactly cheap to buy or feed, just like a family. When the zombies come? I'll just use the .45 to shoot you in the leg while I get away. I can't run fast so I have to be unethical in how I escape the zombies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just bought my first AR today!!! Its a Bushmaster carry handle upper, and an Anderson Lower, with a A1 stock, and triangle fore grip...just like my basic training rifle (circa 1981) Old school cool!!! I did notice a propensity to eat ammo at a prodigious rate.....is mine the only one?

Congratulations, now you own an evil black rifle. Do you feel Ms. Watt's ire?

Now delete your post because it doesn't belong in THIS thread.

:fogey:
    :ranton:
    :horse:

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I owned a AR, had it for about 7 years , I hunt with mine,and go up high hills , lived in northern michigan, can hunt only with 5 round mags and it was too heavy for hilly terrain, hunted in national forests,switched to bolt 308 in a ruger bolt.

Top Bottom