• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    I bought a couple of mags, that's about it though.

Waiting for the hoopla to die down so I can build one at a reasonable price...

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I'll admit I did, but I didn't wait to long to start. I bought a MP15 stripped lower the day after the shooting and later bought a lower parts kit. So far I have around $210 into it.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    You bought mags for a gun you do not have! See post 16. :cool:

Yup...

Have been working on a "my buddy is trying to sell his, I'll talk to him..." and then relay information through the mutual friend for a few weeks now. It's quite annoying. But, since I'm on the road for work so much, I don't have much time to chat/work out details. I'm in no rush though, he said he'll sell it to me eventually, lol...Just hope he doesn't try to jack up the original price otherwise I'll laugh in his face...

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Wouldn't say it was a panic buy, but I did get a complete upper to go with the complete lower I bought at the last 1500.

Also bought a Bag-o-mags from CDNN (50-20rnd for $234) but that hasn't even hit the pending transactions on our bank account, so whether I receive it or not is another matter.

LMW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Griffith, IN
    Not necessarily a "panic buy" but I did purchase a SigM400 using the SIG Individual Officer Program. I'm moving to Mississippi in the Summer of 2013, so I was waiting to purchase one until I moved, but I figured now is as good a time as any... just in case. Now, the waiting begins. They said is should take 6-8 weeks for delivery.

I also picked up a 1911 Traditional through the same program that was a planned after Christmas purchase :-)

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    No panic buying, but I am accumulating parts for an AR build that I had planned to start with Christmas money. So far I haven't over paid for anything but am having a rough time getting everything I need.

ThatsTheOne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Monroe County
    I have been saving my pennies for the last year so I could build my first AR but it looks like I waited to long. Now I have to wait for all this to calm down.

It has given me a chance to offload some stuff I have been hoarding for a few years.

Top Bottom