• Total voters

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Fenway has my combination. That was one of the requirements to become a mod. :laugh:

I have given my combo to a friend who is also the executor of my will.

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    Bacon!!!! :rockwoot:

bacon_babe.jpg

+1!!:D

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    My wife has access, her guns are in the safe, too. Hell, after 22+ years of marriage, I trust her.

Try 36 years & then get hit with a divorce!!
    Lucky for me I bought a safe about 6 months ago....NOBODY has the key or combo except me.
    She told me she wanted half my guns & she was PO'ed that she couldn't get to them....nuf said!!:xmad:

My oldest daughter will eventually have the combo but not right now.

jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    +1 for bacon!!! but seriously my wife has a key, thats kinda scary and comforting at the same time, she has access to enough guns and ammo to literally "Set It Off" if she wanted to. I feel like S is more likely to HTF when im not home, and I like the fact that she is better armed (and prob better trained) than the local police department

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    My safe combo is recorded and in a safe deposit box at my bank along with some other important things. My wife knows this in case of my death or some tragic event.
    This is good, but if u travel together consider a 3rd party who doesn't travel with you (car or plane). I just havent made it that far.

My brother has access but only when I am home or he unlocks the info that is at his home. Doubt he has it memorized.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    My dad knows mine, and me. I told him to write the combo down just in case he wanted to get in there. I keep the paperwork and stuff too, but just in case I wake up one day and completely forget the numbers(I know.... Unlikely!) I like someone else to know it.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    My wife has the combo, as she also has a few guns in the safe. I havent given the combo to anyone else, but the chances of something happening to both of us at the same time is small.

deadeye

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Pulaski Co.
    engraved on the bottom of the safe, wife knows where to look if i werent around. If a BG can carry it he can have it. the guns and inportant things are protected against fire and the children either way.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I gave my ex the combination to my safe. She was the only one ever. Then she robbed me. Stole cash and coins.

My dad can access my safe if something were to happen to me, but other than him no one will ever know again. Ever.

Dear future wife, you can thank Kristy for the fact that you'll never be trusted with the combo.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I gave my ex the combination to my safe. She was the only one ever. Then she robbed me. Stole cash and coins.

My dad can access my safe if something were to happen to me, but other than him no one will ever know again. Ever.

Dear future wife, you can thank Kristy for the fact that you'll never be trusted with the combo.

Wow that sucks. :noway:

That shouldn't keep you from trusting other people.
    I think if you trust someone enough to make her your wife you should trust her with that too.

Top Bottom