• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    My first car was an automatic, a 1989 Pontiac Grand Am. They've all been manuals since then...1992 Toyota Corolla, 1999 Mercury Cougar, and my 2007 Honda Fit.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I always go for the manual transmission. My current and long-term ride for the future is an 08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with a 6-speed manual. Last spring, I sold a Pontiac Solstice that had a 5 speed manual.

My previous vehicles were all manual transmissions, with the exception of a '99 Silverado and an '03 Tahoe.

FYI--While she prefers an automatic, my wife drives a manual transmission better than most guys I know.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I always go for the manual transmission. My current and long-term ride for the future is an 08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with a 6-speed manual. Last spring, I sold a Pontiac Solstice that had a 5 speed manual.

My previous vehicles were all manual transmissions, with the exception of a '99 Silverado and an '03 Tahoe.

FYI--While she prefers an automatic, my wife drives a manual transmission better than most guys I know.

Looks like you have had some great rides! Tip of the hat to your wife for mastering the manual transmission! Shows some of these American women still have the true spirit of America!

Top Bottom