• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I use a guy in Rushville; even though I live in Greenwood.

It really helps that he and I work together; he brings my stuff to me at work, though.

In reality, this info doesn't help you at all. I just like making folks jealous. HAH!

-J-

Fail! The ffl bringing your transfers to work is a violation of Federal law and he could lose his license as a result or worse. All transfers must take place at the licensed premises. I am not jealous. I am annoyed. I'm not sure which is more annoying: Your FFL breaking the law, or you posting it here for all to see. HAH! :laugh:

Last edited:

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I guess I'm lucky that I got a local guy who will do FFLs for $5 on his end...

The name of his small shop is Rusty Duck, located on Spiceland Pike in New Castle.

Real hard to find though, it's part of his residence and he has a very small sign.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy gun safety - they are in Fishers off of 131st and 37 call first not sure about there hours.

I call you when the gun comes in. We are open on Sundays for walk-ins from noon until 4:00 PM. The rest of the week we is by appointment only. In many cases your appointment can be within an hour of your call or even minutes depending on where we/you are. It's really very easy.

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I guess I'm lucky that I got a local guy who will do FFLs for $5 on his end...

The name of his small shop is Rusty Duck, located on Spiceland Pike in New Castle.

Real hard to find though, it's part of his residence and he has a very small sign.
    This is who I recommend too....but I thought he was $10?
    He has a pretty neat little shop! Not a big selection, but he was pretty friendly!:yesway:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Is there an exemption of some kind for gun shows? Has to be something there, no?

Very good question sir.... YES there is an exception written in the law. An FFL can sell at gun shows within their own state as if it were their premises. The event must fall within the ATF definition of a gun show. There is a special section on the 4473 form where this gets noted.

Last edited:

willie69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    good question i was wondering the same thing i'll continue to read the responses thanks it's getting scary out there

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I go to KT Accuracy, nice little home town gentleman in Fort Wayne. H&H told me they wouldn't do a transfer for anything they sold or could order, plus I just don't like that place and refuse to give them $.01 of mine! I know there are a few more in town, but I have yet to be to impressed with the customer service at any of them. Tim @ KT is a great guy! Highly recommended!

Top Bottom