Who Carries Two Pistols? Who sees it as unreasonable behaviour?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mkidwe01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Greenwood
    I see nothing wrong with caring two firearms, if that is what makes you feel comfortable than by all means, on a few occasions I have also carried two

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i sometimes carry two, but i wonder what a prosecutor would think should i have to use one...ie this guy was looking for trouble- he was carrying not one but two guns....

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I do not carry two, but it's not a bad idea. Having a backup gun on your ankle, or in your boot can not hurt. In case you would get kncoked down, and loose your primary weapon. Or you primary weapon fails.

jboritzki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I just carry the 15 round mag that is in the 1 gun that I carry. I can prepare for every possible self defense situation but the odds are that I will never again be in a defensive situation. I do carry my pistol to work and I leave it locked in my car while I am inside the building. However, if I had a tiny pocket pistol I would probably carry that too, just so I had a gun while I was working. I'm sure non members of this site would see that as crazy, but I'm sure everyone here knows that sometimes a pissed off ex employee does come back to work with a gun to kill everyone that upset him.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I carry my 380 pocket gun everywhere and usually put the 9mm on as well when going out. The 380 conceals well and is comfortable, but I still like having the 9 with me.

harry1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    South Bend
    I shoot pop cans at 100 yards rolling down the hill, with my 45 so I figure if I miss with 8 shots, i probably better be able to run fast because 9 isnt going to help, unlsee its fired from an Tank

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Necro2.jpg

crazy%2Bcat%2Bwith%2Bgun%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Bucknut

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    For those who suggest that carrying more than one firearm is not reasonable what happens when you take a shot in your strong side arm rendering it inoperable? I just finished a class in which we practiced drawing from the strong side with the weak side hand. Not something I would like to attempt under fire.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I usually carry 2. Sometimes 3. Glock 19 OC strong side, 15+1, 2 spare mags, Kel Tec PF9 left ankle. Occasionally, I'll throw a Raven MP-25 in the back pocket. I always have a Ka Bar TDI as well.

This is my normal EDC setup. I am a security guard, so I wear a similar rig at work, but with a duty belt and holster, plus some extra goodies.

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    I usually carry 2. Sometimes 3. Glock 19 OC strong side, 15+1, 2 spare mags, Kel Tec PF9 left ankle. Occasionally, I'll throw a Raven MP-25 in the back pocket. I always have a Ka Bar TDI as well.

This is my normal EDC setup. I am a security guard, so I wear a similar rig at work, but with a duty belt and holster, plus some extra goodies.

You wouldn't happen to work at a mall would you?

Have you ever gone by the alias "Gecko 45"?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom