• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I had a G 26 for nearly a year. It was a great gun, just not for me. It has since been replaced with a Hi-Power. Slightly bigger, conceals just as easy, more rounds in the mag, and not noticeably heavier to carry. Better trigger, and I shoot MUCH better with it. If you can learn to get along with the 26, it is a great gun for CC. Just dont be that guy who pocket caries one, especially without a holster...

That's cool! I'm surprised more people don't carry a Hi-Power! Bianchi IWB at 3 o'clock.:yesway:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    As crazy as it seems to talk about pocket carrying a glock. I can and do put my 27 in the front pockets of multiple pairs shorts that I wear. This could never happen in pants however, but in shorts its honestly fantastic with a proper belt.

zzephaniah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    NWI
    I've found myself leaning more towards a glock 26 lately. Right now I have a Kahr cw9. It would be nice to have the extra 3 rounds and be able to use other glock magazines in the 26 as well.

To whom has one, do they conceal well being over 1" thick? Do you love it?!

I've yet to shoot one, however.
    I don't have one yet but I'm looking to get one.

bmurray1973

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2013
    Anderson
    Look, you just can beat a Glock. 26 is excellent. Carry a 27 myself for years and conceal carry has never been a problem. Takes a trained eye to tell if you even wear something that could make it show. Just keep it out of sight for the low information voter that would get edgy about noticing it.

shinkle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    johnson county
    I carry my 26 almost everyday. other days I carry my LCP380 when I want more concealment. but 5 days a week I carry my 26 and have been doing so for last 5 years. I do not use mag extensions either. I found I like the way it carries in my el paso side holster with a low profile.

James20

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Woodburn
    I had one and liked it but switched to a kahr cm9 to pocket carry cause it's more comfortable and I find myself carrying everyday now instead of just most of the time. Thats just me though

Top Bottom