which Walmarts in IN still sell long arms?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    good to know... i was wondering about the locations around fort wayne i have not checked yet.

Ive been thinking about a savage in .17 hmr if i can find one. Im not sure if wal-mart carries any savage rifles besides the mkII in .22, but id love to know.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    the one here on the west side of Evansville does but thats a couple hours south of you.

bought a gun from there the other day and was talking with the guy,he said that any new super center or 24hr wal mart will not carry firearms or any wal mart which is going under "heavy renovation" our super center is fairly new but he said it just barely squeeked in under the "policy" he also said it has alot to do with sales and he said ours ranks in the top 50 as far as firearms sales go and unless anything new comes up they will continue to sell long guns until there next renovation which is atleast 10yrs from now...all this comeing from him so take it for what its worth.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last I asked, all WM sporting goods counters had a list of all the Indiana/Nearby stores that sell guns and ammo. I got a copy of it at one time.

Top Bottom