• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If not up to date, don't click on this. It's all spoilers from the actors, put out by Paramount...

Very interesting to hear the actors comment on their characters.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I'm late to the party but I just found that with youtubetv sub you can sign into Paramount and get all of Season 4 for free! Will be watching soon. :rockwoot:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm late to the party but I just found that with youtubetv sub you can sign into Paramount and get all of Season 4 for free! Will be watching soon. :rockwoot:
    Just saw a commercial for Paramount's Yellowstone marathon starting Thursday of this week. Every episode leading up to the season finale (which I'm unsure if it's the season 3 finale or season 4. Season 4 doesn't seem like it should be ending already!).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just saw a commercial for Paramount's Yellowstone marathon starting Thursday of this week. Every episode leading up to the season finale (which I'm unsure if it's the season 3 finale or season 4. Season 4 doesn't seem like it should be ending already!).
    Just 2 more episodes in season 4. And then we wait.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just 2 more episodes in season 4. And then we wait.
    Arrrgh! That's too short! :crying:
    Yes! For old farts we were accustomed to typically 30 episode seasons that were predictable on the calendar. That also was a real grind for the actors, in particular, because it limited other projects they could undertake. This crazy “we will run them when we want” is frustrating, I feel like I have been waiting years for the next Saul season…

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We
    Yes! For old farts we were accustomed to typically 30 episode seasons that were predictable on the calendar. That also was a real grind for the actors, in particular, because it limited other projects they could undertake. This crazy “we will run them when we want” is frustrating, I feel like I have been waiting years for the next Saul season…
    never got into Just call Saul.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My wife and i could not get through the first season of Yellowstone. My God it was BORING.

What do you like? I think many love the story juxtaposed against the scenery. Others love the story about tough people.

I am beginning to hear some complaints about Yellowstone redoing story lines but what can they do? The show is about the constant stream of those trying to take the ranch…

Top Bottom