• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    My wife asked do we really need to spend $15 a month on a music service? Then I reminded her she used to buy a couple of CD’s a month costing more than double that.

I sometimes ponder how we all came to believe everything should be “free” on the internet.
    Music service seems like there is a lot out there.
    about a month ago I processed a Chris Ledoux song for the very first time.
    This whole processing sound thing is sometimes very interesting.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    @DoggyDaddy do you not think it is like a soap opera with cowboy hats this season lol? I know it is tough to say but I don’t think it is far from the truth and I love the show.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Do you realize that human interaction and friction is the foundation of what you call a soap opera?
    Are you saying this season has action like the ones before? I’m not saying a show doesn’t need SOME friction and human interaction obviously that’s how you build the plot and characters… but as of now over halfway through part one of the 5th season there has been very limited (arguably none) action, that has been a big part of the show since the very first episode. Like I said I love the show I’m not a hater but this season is love stories and legal drama exclusively. I feel the past seasons had a better comingling of drama and action. That’s all.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are you saying this season has action like the ones before? I’m not saying a show doesn’t need SOME friction and human interaction obviously that’s how you build the plot and characters… but as of now over halfway through part one of the 5th season there has been very limited (arguably none) action, that has been a big part of the show since the very first episode. Like I said I love the show I’m not a hater but this season is love stories and legal drama exclusively. I feel the past seasons had a better coming king of drama and action. That’s all.
    I do not like the whole governor story line, personally. I feared they would run out of cool story lines. If you think about it, season one was repeated in season two and three, season four was revenge, I hope they can come up with compelling stories, as I too love the show…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, I won't get my hopes up based on what I am hearing. That may be a good thing. I may not be disappointed. :)
    Everything has a peak and fades, we are trying to figure out if the show has peaked. It is still great entertainment so don’t let our banter discourage you from watching it. They certainly have not jumped the shark yet.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I agree I wouldn’t pass on watching it I guess I just hope they get back to the shows roots lol and I guess repeats of the same story line are cool with me if they have good characters.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Everything has a peak and fades, we are trying to figure out if the show has peaked. It is still great entertainment so don’t let our banter discourage you from watching it. They certainly have not jumped the shark yet.
    Most series lose steam as they progress. I think that writers run out of stuff to come up with. That and they stray away from the original premise of the show that made you like it in the first place.

Even somewhat mediocre series like Cobra Kai; it was not all that great, but I watched it until the last season and the way it ended, I won't be coming back again.

Other shows like Suits and Modern Family were good for a few seasons but at some point, my wife and I "endured" the later seasons just to see it to the end. Closure, I suppose.;)

Top Bottom