• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Gee wiz guys they set up a lot for next season. A lot.
    I did not see the wedding at all until it happened.
    Jamie busting a cap in old dudes brain pan was a plus but again did not see that one coming.
    No they did not have multiple attacks at different locations and a high speed car crash and intense gun battle. You can only blow up and kill so many people per episode folks.
    Gee wiz.

They also set up the spin off in Texas with Jimmy and his new gal.

Not sure what you guys expected.
    I expected at the end, when Beth went to bed, the cops to swarm and make a perp walk arrest. Pondering Beth in jail for securities fraud and how she would turn that around would have been huge. What would Rip do if his wife was arrested? Fun stuff.

I did feel they spent too much time spinning Jimmy off in a finale.

As your post notes, they have spoiled us with incredible finales.

And what happened to John running for governor?

I just fear that Taylor Sheridan may get spread too thin, too many projects simultaneously.

I Do Love it!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I expected at the end, when Beth went to bed, the cops to swarm and make a perp walk arrest. Pondering Beth in jail for securities fraud and how she would turn that around would have been huge. What would Rip do if his wife was arrested? Fun stuff.

I did feel they spent too much time spinning Jimmy off in a finale.

As your post notes, they have spoiled us with incredible finales.

And what happened to John running for governor?

I just fear that Taylor Sheridan may get spread too thin, too many projects simultaneously.

I Do Love it!
    I think Beth is laying the groundwork for the legal actions the nasty little lady is promising to take on her. Married now and owning Jamie (that was huge) she is checking off the boxes to the big showdown with the Money people.

John is getting closer to the kid. I think that is pretty cool. The kid came up with 2 saddled horses and John perked up and they rode off together.

They spent some time with the ranch hands and the bunk house as I feel that is integral to the entire show. Those cats are crazy. Teter (Michael Landon's daughter) is a serious hoot. Watching them work those horses is great.

Jimmy had some good lines in it and watching Loyd cry when he left was heart touching. Jimmy's explanation about leaving was pretty cool. He didn't have to kill everyone around him to be a Cowboy in Texas.

I was wondering about the Governors run myself, but they put all of that into 75 minutes. Hell, it should have been 2 hours long.

I am with you in loving the show.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Great show!
    Last night we just finished watching the last episode of season 4.
    Streamed the first 3 seasons on Peacock Plus, and the 4th season I had to pay $20 to stream it on Amazon Prime.
    (All I have for TV is airwaves and streaming)
    SURE hope they do a Season 5.

We've also been keeping up with 1883, another great show!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’m home with the covid bug, and instead of getting to enjoy some time to myself to do whatever the hell I want, my wife is staying home today and tomorrow. Her first words this morning were “hey, now we can binge watch Yellowstone”.

We’ve watched about 5 episodes of season one and it’s not bad. I just wish modern actors would speak in a normal voice instead of EVERYBODY ON THE DAMN SCREEN trying to out mumble everybody else.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m home with the covid bug, and instead of getting to enjoy some time to myself to do whatever the hell I want, my wife is staying home today and tomorrow. Her first words this morning were “hey, now we can binge watch Yellowstone”.

We’ve watched about 5 episodes of season one and it’s not bad. I just wish modern actors would speak in a normal voice instead of EVERYBODY ON THE DAMN SCREEN trying to out mumble everybody else.
    I won't elaborate, but keep watching, it'll pick up as the seasons go.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Great show!
    Last night we just finished watching the last episode of season 4.
    Streamed the first 3 seasons on Peacock Plus, and the 4th season I had to pay $20 to stream it on Amazon Prime.
    (All I have for TV is airwaves and streaming)
    SURE hope they do a Season 5.

We've also been keeping up with 1883, another great show!
    This is exactly what I did. Peacock for the first 3 seasons using my daughter's account and paid for season 4 on Prime.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My wife was wanting to start watching it. Was it worth it on Peacock? Or was there other programing on there that made it worthwhile?
    You can watch the three seasons in a month for $10 then shut it off. Cheap way to see three seasons.

FYI, if you have Amazon Prime you can get Peacock through Prime rather than open a Peacock account…

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You can watch the three seasons in a month for $10 then shut it off. Cheap way to see three seasons.

FYI, if you have Amazon Prime you can get Peacock through Prime rather than open a Peacock account…
    Even with Prime, you can only watch the first episode of season 1 for free. After that you have to pay the $4.99 a month for the cheap plan to watch the other seasons. I used my daughter's password and watched it since they pay for Peacock. I watch several other shows on the free version of Peacock that I enjoy. Some may be on other channels too, but there are enough shows there that I may cancel Netflix. We hardly watch it at this point. My son still watches it quite a bit or I would have already canceled.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even with Prime, you can only watch the first episode of season 1 for free. After that you have to pay the $4.99 a month for the cheap plan to watch the other seasons. I used my daughter's password and watched it since they pay for Peacock. I watch several other shows on the free version of Peacock that I enjoy. Some may be on other channels too, but there are enough shows there that I may cancel Netflix. We hardly watch it at this point. My son still watches it quite a bit or I would have already canceled.
    My son put his account for Netflix on our TV.
    But many of the shows I want to see are not on it....:(

But the terrorists run it like they own it and the same with Disney+

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You misunderstood me, I subscribed to Peacock through Prime for $10 a month charged to my Amazon account. I am watching on Peacock but I access Peacock through Prime.

Does this make sense?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    For season 4 I just bought the season direct from Prime for $20…

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You misunderstood me, I subscribed to Peacock through Prime for $10 a month charged to my Amazon account. I am watching on Peacock but I access Peacock through Prime.

Does this make sense?
    For season 4 I just bought the season direct from Prime for $20…
    Got it. I was thinking less for Peacock but there is two different plans and one is less than that and I believe it allows you to watch Yellowstone. I'm pretty sure that is the one my daughter has. I did the same with season 4.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Got it. I was thinking less for Peacock but there is two different plans and one is less than that and I believe it allows you to watch Yellowstone. I'm pretty sure that is the one my daughter has. I did the same with season 4.
    Commercial free is $10. I believe the version with commercials is cheaper.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Quick question. I know this show runs on paramount network on directv, and I assume the network is on cable providers too. Paramount isn’t a premium channel on direct, just one of the regular lineup.

So, how does the show air on a regular network with the all the Fbombs and MFers and butts and boobs? Do they edit the daylights out of it?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Quick question. I know this show runs on paramount network on directv, and I assume the network is on cable providers too. Paramount isn’t a premium channel on direct, just one of the regular lineup.

So, how does the show air on a regular network with the all the Fbombs and MFers and butts and boobs? Do they edit the daylights out of it?
    I watched it on regular Paramount with my Xfinity and no, they don't edit it.

Edit: While it's not a premium channel, it is a "second tier" channel on Xfinity as far as I know.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I watched it on regular Paramount with my Xfinity and no, they don't edit it.

Edit: While it's not a premium channel, it is a "second tier" channel on Xfinity as far as I know.
    Wow! We’ve sure come a long way from the Andy Griffith show and Bonanza.

Don’t get me wrong, anybody who knows me will tell you I’m a million miles from being a prude, just couldn’t figure out how this would play out on a pretty much “basic” channel.

Top Bottom