• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mordred

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Does anyone know where i can buy one of these AK74u rifles? Or the kit to build one? Preferably the Bulgarian model.

Mordred

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Well i think we all know that todays video games have given the armes industry a serious boost in sales.
    But actually what drew my interest in the Ak74u was Midwest Industries rail guards for the Krink. Midwest Industries: Krinkov AK74 Handguards
    These are just too sweet and im a HUGE Ak fan. Thought building one would save some bucks and i could get what i want. Hope the boat hasnt sailed too far away.

vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    whatever brings more people into guns, im ok with it. as gun owners we should be happy about newcomers getting interested in the hobby even if its for something we think is stupid.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We all get our influence somewhere. I became interested in the history and happenings of World War 2 because of video games, namely Medal of Honor back in the day.

Now here I am, many years later... and I'm very well self-educated on WW2, I enjoy reading about it, and a couple of my gun purchases and future purchases are influenced by it.

With how shielded and villified guns are these days, video games are a great way to learn more about them and introduce new people to the world of firearms. I would never consider that "stupid."

Top Bottom