• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Anybody know of a decent place to buy an AR-15 stripped lower locally? Google search turned up nothing. I'd rather not mess with online and transferring.
    Thanks.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Local to me there are many options. What is local to you? McCordsville? Google turned up three gun stores; M & J Firearms, KS & E Sports and Berding Ballistics LLC. Have you called or visited them?

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    yep McCordsville. was going to go this weekend and pick up a couple, just wanted to figure out which direction to go. Not sure who who would have a good price/who wouod have any at all. I can't find any gunstore website that lists prices/stock availability and figured someone on INGO would know.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Not sure how far you want to drive but Bobcat Steel in Shelbyville and Bradis Guns in Camby are great people to deal with.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Guns and Ordinance in Hall Indiana has some also.
    They happen to have any fde lowers???

Most every gun store I went to last weekend had an abundance of lowers, nothing out of the ordinary, but there were plenty to be had. Online seems to be a whole different issue though!

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Thanks for the suggestions. M&J is close I can stop in there and I'm pretty sure I'll end up at point blank this weekend.. One more question, what is considered a good price for one? I dont need anything fancy.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Thanks for the suggestions. M&J is close I can stop in there and I'm pretty sure I'll end up at point blank this weekend.. One more question, what is considered a good price for one? I dont need anything fancy.
    I saw andersons for $60-80, saw a spikes upper and lower combo for $260 something. Seems they are ranging from $50 to $100 depending on the brand.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Not sure how far you want to drive but Bobcat Steel in Shelbyville and Bradis Guns in Camby are great people to deal with.

Bradis just posted a couple of days ago that they had some Anderson lowers. I do not have the price.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We have Anderson lowers and just got in some LPKs w/o grip and FCG. One of each for $90. Keeps you guys who upgrade your grips and triggers from double dipping.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    We have Anderson lowers and just got in some LPKs w/o grip and FCG. One of each for $90. Keeps you guys who upgrade your grips and triggers from double dipping.

What's the rate for just the LPK? Sounds like a great option for my IMHO lower when it comes in.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Ended up stopping by M&J Firearms in Fortville and picked up a Spikes lower for $110. Not as cheap as buying online but they are good guys and I have no problem spendinfg a little more to support a LGS.

Top Bottom