• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I was driving through a neighborhood the other day where I actually saw little children playing with rocks. Adults were just standing around watching and making no effort to stop them. Where is the responsiblity? We need a law to correct this practice.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    *rock* has 4 letters in it.... *gun* only has three. If you overload the anti's, they cease to function. They can't grasp *statistics*, either.

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    I have an LTCH. Will I have to re-apply for a LTCR now? I've been carrying illegally for years, by the way. My method is an inside the waistband "rock"..., baseball-sized and deadly. Take my advice, wear it in front of your pants, not the other way...

Sorry, old joke but I couldn't resist...

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    To go along with the rock serial numbering, which I wholeheartedly support, any fragments or chips which come off the rock should be microstamped.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    To go along with the rock serial numbering, which I wholeheartedly support, any fragments or chips which come off the rock should be microstamped.
    And how in the hell would you propose to stamp the fragments that may or may not come off of said rock? You people and your numbering and controls on everything.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Every rock in a man's hands can only be meant to rob, steal, and run our public streets red with the blood of innocents. We must ensure that only our well-trained, even-tempered, self-controlled, superhuman officers of the law are given the privilege of owning such powerful and decisive means of killing another human being.

FOR THE CHILDREN! :patriot:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    And how in the hell would you propose to stamp the fragments that may or may not come off of said rock? You people and your numbering and controls on everything.

Let the multi-billion dollar annually rock industry figure out the means. As a legislator, my only job is to continue to draft and ram through committee as many illogical appeals to emotion as I can to make myself politically feasible for another term of years.

sheesh you citizens and your unrealistic expectations. Can't a politician crap all over his/her constituents without being held out to scrutiny anymore?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I only CC my rocks. It's not worth the hassle to be denied entry to an establishment because my rock upsets other patrons.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Last week I tried OCing my rock in a Simon mall and was approached by security and told to leave, so I went to Wal-mart and suffered a police encounter after a MWAR call. Very repressive rock day.

Rocks are made for killing, ain't no good for nothin else. If you like to drink your whiskey, might even bludgeon yourself.

Top Bottom